Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What stings the most is he was a Bear

Tosh had every right to leave for more money.

The loss itself could be partially blamed on JT/SB but all stories indicate they tried hard to keep him.

But him f*cking us in the a$$ and sh*ting on our lawn is purely on him. None of that falls on Cal. Anyone who says this can ESAD (http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=esad).

Anyway I'm over him and would like focus on the positives like the guys who committed to us today.

Quote Originally Posted by annarborbear View Post
    A psychologist friend of mine believes that To$h probably has a classic narcissistic personality disorder. Symptoms include:

- Excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity
    - Reacts to criticism with anger, shame or humiliation
    - Takes advantage of others to reach his or her goals
    - Tends to exagggerate their own importance, achievements and talents
    - Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
    - Easily becomes jealous
    - Lacks empathy and disregards the feelings of others
    - Obsessed with oneself
    - Sets unreal goals
    - Trouble keeping healthy relationships

These are people, when they reveal themselves, that you do not want in your life or your organization.
    Which would in part explain why he relates so well to 18 year old kids, who are most often themselves in the most narcissistic stage of their development.

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunk View Post

The loss itself could be partially blamed on JT/SB but all stories indicate they tried hard to keep him.

But him f*cking us in the a$$ and sh*ting on our lawn is purely on him. None of that falls on Cal. Anyone who says this can ESAD (http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=esad).

Anyway I'm over him and would like focus on the positives like the guys who committed to us today.
    +1

Just saw this used to analyze Gingrich. Seems to be contagious.

QUOTE=annarborbear;701460]A psychologist friend of mine believes that To$h probably has a classic narcissistic personality disorder. Symptoms include:

- Excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity
    - Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
    - Easily becomes jealous
    - Obsessed with oneself
    - Sets unreal goals

These are people, when they reveal themselves, that you do not want in your life or your organization.[/QUOTE]

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    And Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann and on and on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by 9thCircuitBear View Post
    people like you will cause cal football to collapse again. I get the impression you have not been following cal football very long. I remember people exactly like you criticizing snyder and wanting to fire him. Cal needs to stay together right now but you are going to try to divide the fanbase and start throwing people under the bus. You know absolutely nothing about cal football if you think I am a furd fan.
    Thanks Ty! Could you have any more red in your profile pic? Take off that red profile!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden One View Post
    Lupoi is the lowest form of scum. As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't exist. May he burn in hell!
    +1

I hope that one day, when I am eating at a nice restaurant, I will notice Tosh Lupoi eating dinner there as well. I will walk over and say "you've ruined my dinner, and devastated my team and all its fans, and you should be ashamed of yourself. For your own sake, you better never show your ugly face anywhere near Berkeley or any event that involves Berkeley. I refuse to eat dinner in the same establishment as you." I will then noisily exit the restaurant.

I am also starting to imagine Shaq Thompson's face among extras in various movies I've been watching. It really is like a horrible breakup. Arrrgh - will we ever escape mediocrity?
    Last edited by YLS Bear; 02-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
    Joe would've pulled down his pants then proceed to beat To$h senseless while sitting on him bare assed, all the while yelling "you Fu@cked up my tequila party"!
    Seriously funny and true... and Kapp would have chased him down when he was 70 and beat him again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by annarborbear View Post
    A psychologist friend of mine believes that To$h probably has a classic narcissistic personality disorder. Symptoms include:

- Easily becomes jealous
    - Obsessed with oneself
    - Sets unreal goals

These are people, when they reveal themselves, that you do not want in your life or your organization.
    psychologists love to offer their diagnosis even when there is very little information to work off of.

I think it's true

Tosh took and showed the transcripts.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunk View Post

+1

The ironic thing is that Shaq committed to UW for Tosh ... and chances are he'll never work with him at all at the safety position. Their relationship will slowly fade into casual greetings and then look what Shaq is stuck with. Crappy weather and crappy defensive support ... he lays in the bed he made

Quote Originally Posted by 510Bear View Post
    Which to me doesn't mean Lupoi is a traitor, it means JT and Sandy screwed up badly.
    Why wait for facts before you comdemn Sandy and JT, right? I'd lay this stinker squarely on Judis Lopui.

in the long run i think that lupoi damaged his career. he would have again brought in a great recruiting class and have been named one of the top recruiters of the year. he could have stayed and continued to build his reputation and i actually think it would have resulted in him getting a much bigger contract later on either from us or from someone else. its a matter of building your reputation and he damaged his. i think that this move catches up to him

Quote Originally Posted by gobears725 View Post
    in the long run i think that lupoi damaged his career. he would have again brought in a great recruiting class and have been named one of the top recruiters of the year. he could have stayed and continued to build his reputation and i actually think it would have resulted in him getting a much bigger contract later on either from us or from someone else. its a matter of building your reputation and he damaged his. i think that this move catches up to him
    He made more money but he made a lateral move. At least Orgeron leveraged his reputation into a head coaching gig at an SEC school, even if it was only for a few years.