Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treggs update

Quote Originally Posted by BearLineman View Post
    Not gonna happen with Treggs...he's having fun in LA but he's a Bear. UW will get Payton, Johnson a toss up but we get Diggs also.
    Not gonna count Payton out until Chandler chats with him more....and the #CalGang

BearLineman
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal_Fan2 View Post
    Not gonna count Payton out until Chandler chats with him more....and the #CalGang
    I hope he sticks it out...I like Payton. Sounds like Chandler will be with Treggs tonight..hopefully decontaminating him from the bRuin weekend.

Shaq said this is all about relationships. He has a relationship with wilcox and tosh...but the most important relationship is with mom. I'm banking on that relationship to win over.
    True Dat. If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davetdds View Post
    Maybe Treggs is down at UCLA sayin to McCarthy, " Nigga, get your **** together " Please, I'm from Oaktown, not a racial slur, just being real!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Well then you must be tough. Shut up, please.

https://twitter.com/#!/adamgorney/st...68629742845952

adamgorney Adam Gorney
    Four-star WR Bryce Treggs torn about decision. Just talked to him and will have story posted soon. #Cal and #UCLA there and will visit #USC
    Really hope Gorney's blowing smoke here

no bear
    At this point in taking nothin for granted. I do remain cautiously optimistic.

I think we've regained footing by filling out coaching positions. There's little time left and the new coaches will have to make great impressions on the recruits and parents in order to seal the deal (again).

BearLineman
    Quote Originally Posted by EchoOfSilence View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/adamgorney/st...68629742845952

Really hope Gorney's blowing smoke here
    Still not sweating it. Gorney is selling subscriptions and getting views...nothing more. Give an average writer 5 mins with a 17 year old kid and you can swing his comments to any school.

I really hope we don't lose Treggs. I'll wait to see what he says about his visit with Chandler, but as far as I know he's still committed.

I don't know whats going on with Payton, but it sure sounds like hes trying to convince himself UW is the place for him. If so, so be it.

Pretty sure we have ground to make up with Johnson this weekend when he visits. I have no idea who is still coming up this weekend though.

Diggs... that'd be a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by gobeers2324 View Post
    Well then you must be tough. Shut up, please.
    ?????????????? What's your problem ???

Still not sweating it.

Also not worried one bit. We're going to have TWO scholarship WRs on the roster. He will get major playing time as a true freshman, and perhaps even start if he comes here.

Plus, I can't even remember the last UCLA WR getting drafted. J.J. Stokes over 10 years ago maybe????

Also not worried about Treggs visiting USC on Thursday. As good as Treggs is, he won't be seeing the field for at least a couple of years if he becomes a trojan.

UCLA trip is more like a fun event, getting to hang out with some of his buddies.

Would suck to lose Jordan and Treggs. Oh well, we won't know for certain until LOI day.

In my view, if a kid commits, and then proceeds to attend other OV's, it indicates that his "commitment" is in play.

I like the decisive ones like Kline, Okafor, Moore, Cochran, etcetera.

By the way, decisiveness is one of the indelible qualities of a great quarterback....

With all the time and energy Treggs has spent this year with #calgang... I just don't see him making that drastic of a change as to pick UCLA. It would be a pretty big blow to our program to lose him.

Payton to UW, IMO.

I really think we have fallen off Johnson's radar. Is his visit with us still scheduled? He's Oregon's to lose, IMO.

Powe and Harper are solid. Dozier should stick.

Anyone know if the football recruits will be attending the Cal-Stanford basketball game next Sunday at 5:30pm?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace4eVer View Post
    I really hope we don't lose Treggs. I'll wait to see what he says about his visit with Chandler, but as far as I know he's still committed.

I don't know whats going on with Payton, but it sure sounds like hes trying to convince himself UW is the place for him. If so, so be it.

Pretty sure we have ground to make up with Johnson this weekend when he visits. I have no idea who is still coming up this weekend though.

Diggs... that'd be a shocker.

Yes, Diggs would be amazing!!!! Then if Treggs sticks with Powe? Very nice