Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Treggs update

Quote Originally Posted by rafterfan180 View Post
    How do you figure? From everything I've heard, Cal's still in it and Diggs likes Cal a lot. Of course you will response "he's just saying that and doesn't mean it" but you're just going off of your own hunch when you say it'd be shocking of Diggs ends up at Cal.
    agree. diggs likes for the same reason treggs, payton, and the rest of our stud WR class likes us. Great incoming QB, great facilities, great chance at early PT, elite degree...

i've heard nothing that would lead me to believe he's not genuine in his interest. if payton decommits chances are that much better diggs plays yr 1, and potentially starts.

Cooler heads will prevail. Treggs can be catching passes from Kline as soon as next season .... or ..... he can join a class with QB TJ Millweard....

He won't start as a frosh at USC, by the time he touches the field Barkley is gone.

If Bryce wants to play early and with a stud, Cal is the best decision.

p.s. I really hope our O-Line meshes early in training camp, b/c that's what it will take to get our best QB on the field. Bridg or Kline > Maynard

Quote Originally Posted by BerlinerBaer View Post
    Payton to UW, IMO.
    All of his tweets over the last two days have been very positive towards UW. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he chooses UW. Unlike guys like Treggs and Shittu, Jordan comes across as very straightforward with regards to his tweets (I know, it's a ridiculous point to be discussing), and isn't just having fun with the process or trying to add more followers as some suggest those two are doing. Well, hope he sticks.

How do you figure? From everything I've heard, Cal's still in it and Diggs likes Cal a lot. Of course you will response "he's just saying that and doesn't mean it" but you're just going off of your own hunch when you say it'd be shocking of Diggs ends up at Cal.
    I believe him when he said he enjoyed his visit and I think we are definitely in the running. He was full of much flowing praise in regards to his last visit to UF, much more so than what I read about his trip here. I'm also seeing that his mom liked Florida as well.

There's also this that sounds like Auburn jumped us:
    http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...s_likes_v.html

The thing that puts us all more or less equal is that Weis left UF and Malzahn left Auburn. I think it would still be nationally shocking if we managed to pull him though. I hope we do, but his major concern is early playing time and I think every school offers him that.

did you expect him to tweet that the weather sucks in seattle?

Quote Originally Posted by gobeers2324 View Post
    Well then you must be tough. Shut up, please.
    Agree. Please shut up.
    Things might sound OK when keeping it real with your buddies; but they look very different in writing.

everyone needs to chillout damn and stop telling people to shut up on here your not a mod. I'm black and it didnt offend me. were not here to argue with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBearS916Fan View Post
    everyone needs to chillout damn and stop telling people to shut up on here your not a mod. I'm black and it didnt offend me. were not here to argue with each other.
    Thanks CB916. Was not trying to offend. Just what they might say to eachother. I deleted it anyway, but sh#t, people are so sensitive. You could tell it was not a racist thing

Quote Originally Posted by davetdds View Post
    Thanks CB916. Was not trying to offend. Just what they might say to eachother. I deleted it anyway, but sh#t, people are so sensitive. You could tell it was not a racist thing
    your welcome no prob. i agree people are too sensitive. thats why i didnt take it offensively cause i could tell it wasnt a racist thing. i cannot stand other people on here trying to tell others what to do it needs to stop.

I like Treggs' new tweet....

@BryceTreggs Bryce Treggs
    Running routes with my bro @zachklineQB on saturday morning. #TheFuture
    http://twitter.com/brycetreggs

He tweeted about giong up to Berkeley this Saturday to catch passes from Kline because they are the future. He isn't going anywhere

CF2, this may seem minor, but I appreciate you not being lazy, looking up an existing thread and posting there instead of creating a new and duplicative thread every single time a new thought pops in your head.
    You're welcome...I think. You said "pops into MY head"...I don't think I start needless threads when one already exists within a day or so...

I love Twitter
    I hate Twitter
    I love Twitter
    I hate Twitter
    I love Twitter
    I hate Twitter
    I love Twitter
    I hate Twitter

I love Twitter
    GO BEARS!

Just remember, he spent a week (=along with commits Michael Barton, Matt Cochran, Zach Hoffpauir, Hardy Nickerson Jr.and Freddie Tagaloa) with the finest fighting force in all history--the United States Marines--in their sponsored Semper Fi All-American Bowl. And, if anything "wore off" of that relationship during that week, it should have been their motto: Semper Fidelis.

I'd like to believe that perhaps the essence of that motto inspired and has stuck with Tweggs...Barton...Cochran...Hoffpauir...Nickerson...and Tagaloa.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBearS916Fan View Post
    Exactly, you can keep your mouth shut as well, I can say what I want. Glad to know you speak for all black people, including myself, you and al sharpton. Do some of our players drop frequent N bombs? Yes, does this board need to be assuming and writing that when the majority here are middle aged white men? No