Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: Shaq vs me twitter war off topic

  1. #1

    Shaq vs me twitter war off topic

    I called sac soft....told him I played against rougher high school from rough area , Oakland , Richmond Hayward , east palo alto San leandro... He laughed at me & said the bay area is weak... Don't think he ever loved the area

  2. #2
    With the exception of dls the immediate bay doesn't have a team coming close to fuckin with grant brutha.

  3. #3
    He's just trying to defend his decision so he can convince himself it was the right one. Hatters gone hate

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tim94501 View Post
    With the exception of dls the immediate bay doesn't have a team coming close to fuckin with grant brutha.
    So what you're saying is that with the exception of the Bay Area's best team, there are no other teams as good as Sacramento's best team? OK...

  5. #5
    Why are Cal fans trying to battle Shaq on twitter? Sour grapes. What is the purpose?

    Saw another Cal fan battling Shaq with this:

    Keenan Allen is going to treat you like Meachem treated Syd. You should have been a Bear and we all know it
    Seriously? Syd was a great player for Cal. Shaq isn't coming to Cal so just let it go.

  6. #6
    LafayetteBear
    Guest
    AWOL: To each his own, I guess, but as mad as I am at Shaq for bailing on Cal, I am not ABOUT to go on Twitter and start hurling insults at him about his game. Let it go...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bear1027 View Post
    Why are Cal fans trying to battle Shaq on twitter? Sour grapes. What is the purpose?

    Saw another Cal fan battling Shaq with this:



    Seriously? Syd was a great player for Cal. Shaq isn't coming to Cal so just let it go.
    Yeah, it's people like that who are reaffirming his decision to not come to Cal. Total douche move.

  8. #8
    True Blue Golden Bear BeachyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hawthorne, CA
    Posts
    7,856
    Leaving Shaq out of the picture, Sacto is a total butthole of a town. There's even a flourishing "Sacramento Sucks" Facebook page. Sacto's a POS - it was before Shaq, and still is.

  9. #9
    True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Island of Manhattan
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by AU_Bears View Post
    So what you're saying is that with the exception of the Bay Area's best team, there are no other teams as good as Sacramento's best team? OK...
    Folsom probably would've beat most teams in the Bay Are these last few years. Sactown has got very good HS football

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bear1027 View Post
    Saw another Cal fan battling Shaq with this:



    Seriously? Syd was a great player for Cal. Shaq isn't coming to Cal so just let it go.
    That's so f-ing idiotic.

    Not a fan of Shaq, but he is just a kid that's being played by higher ups, but no need to talk sh*t to him.

    Cal fan's anger should be directed towards UW, its donors, or the source that made the decision to play dirty by poaching coaches from Cal and destroying our class.

  11. #11
    Have some class. Good or bad, it's his decision to make. We'll settle it on the football field.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachyBear View Post
    Leaving Shaq out of the picture, Sacto is a total butthole of a town. There's even a flourishing "Sacramento Sucks" Facebook page. Sacto's a POS - it was before Shaq, and still is.
    Let's not go there, no need to poop in our backyard.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bear1027 View Post
    Why are Cal fans trying to battle Shaq on twitter? Sour grapes. What is the purpose?

    Saw another Cal fan battling Shaq with this:

    Seriously? Syd was a great player for Cal. Shaq isn't coming to Cal so just let it go.
    SQT went up against top-notch competition while wearing a cast in his first start at Cal. Yes he got burned a few times in that game, but he used it as motivation, and had a stellar career. Those kind of tweets are making Shaq think that he made the right decision.

  14. #14
    Fun fact you stupid facks we still have big v and Puka on our team. Stfu

  15. #15
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Northern Sonoma County
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by pingpong2 View Post
    Total douche move.
    ^This^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •