Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McD's AA rosters

Loyal Bear

Have you seen them play

Haven't seen Johnson but have seen Cooper. Thought there are others here who are just as good Cooper. Probably will see her again in the State Championships.

Real Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by wvitbear View Post
    Haven't seen Johnson but have seen Cooper. Thought there are others here who are just as good Cooper. Probably will see her again in the State Championships.
    only on video lol

True Blue Golden Bear GldnBear71's Avatar

Kat writes in part:

Quote Originally Posted by kat0189 View Post
    Maybe I have a case of Linsanity, but #83 Saniya Chong a guard from New York catches my eye. She has offers from Ohio State and Louisville, and interest from UConn and UNC. Would be nice to have an Asian-American player on the team given Cal's demographics. Especially one who can shoot.
    Frankly, it would be nice to have anyone on this team who can shoot reliably from the perimeter. I'll take a Jeremy Lin look-alike, or I'll someone who looks like a purple frog, as long as they can stretch the defense.

We have several players who are streaky. However, despite their credentials upon arrival at Cal, I don't think any of our players has panned out as a dependable outside shooter.