Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Love to Jorge and Kamp!

Big Love to Jorge and Kamp!

Their last home game ever tomorrow night. Both great Bears!

Real Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearclawz View Post
    Their last home game ever tomorrow night. Both great Bears!
    This post is OT, but I agree with all of my being!

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chazzed View Post
    This post is OT, but I agree with all of my being!
    Who cares if we can get one or two football only guys to come to Haas on Saturday at 7pm (come early for the senior salute), it would be worth it. Arik Armstead was in the house on Thursday. Avery Sebastian says he's going. There, it's not OT anymore, LOL. It would be a shame if the game is not sold out. Let's do this.

Jorge and Harper

Been going to see Bears' BB since 1955. These two are among my all time favorite fifty.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Been going to see Bears' BB since 1955. These two are among my all time favorite fifty.
    They made your Top 50? Who were the last two out, Bill Elleby and Harmut Ortmann? Just kidding but 50 is a pretty big number. I'm envious you saw our National Championship team though, as well as our last Rose Bowl season.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    They made your Top 50? Who were the last two out, Bill Elleby and Harmut Ortmann? Just kidding but 50 is a pretty big number. I'm envious you saw our National Championship team though, as well as our last Rose Bowl season.
    I did. Pete Newell was the best coach in any sport. Last one out....Gary Franklin. Also Bob Pressley.
    Most favorite would be a three way tie; Alan Buch, Kevin Johnson and Sean Lampley.

We'll be there with the whole family. The Junior Day football players will also be there so this post is not OT. Game will be close to a sell out. Can't name 50 but Jorge is in my top ten--along with Ed Gray, Randy Duck, J. Kidd, the mayor of Sacramento (not necessarily in that order).

What about Brandon Smith? He had contributed so much during his four years at Cal. He should not be a forgotten senior.
    Go Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bear View Post
    What about Brandon Smith? He had contributed so much during his four years at Cal. He should not be a forgotten senior.
    Go Bears!
    He should be, as he is only a junior

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bear View Post
    Go Bears!
    No Brandon Smith. But this will be Franklin's last year. Not Gary Franklin, Jr. Harper's dog, Franklin. I wonder if this is the real reason why Gary transferred. Franklin about to do No. 2:

Golden Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly09 View Post
    Jorge isn't my favorite Cal basketball player of all time. He is my favorite CAL player of all time. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by xultaif View Post
    Jorge isn't my favorite Cal basketball player of all time. He is my favorite CAL player of all time. Period.
    Hear hear. I can't believe he doesn't make kelly09's Top 50 just in basketball. smh. :P

Quote Originally Posted by okaydo View Post
    Nicely done Okaydo!

Last one out

I forgot the kid that got Bozeman fired.