Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: From the Random Files: Joe Ayoob breaks world record for paper airplane distance

  1. #1

    From the Random Files: Joe Ayoob breaks world record for paper airplane distance


  2. #2

  3. #3
    I bet Longshore could've done better.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    no bear
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Trapped in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    2,721
    That was awesome.

    I'm a big fan of paper airplanes.

    There is alot to both the design and the throw.

    Congratiulations Joe.


  6. #6
    random but good for him. take off that red shirt.

  7. #7

    Joe Ayoob Is A Good Person

    And I am happy that he is getting some positive publicity. He came to Cal from CCSF as an all- everything superstar QB with a background much more immersive than his predecessor, Aaron Rogers. He did his best but sometimes things just do not work out, specially for a QB.

    I met him around four years ago at tailgate party after a Cal game after he had graduated. What a nice guy and very supportive of Cal. I believe his father is a doctor of middle easter background from Marin county. I wish Joe Ayoob well in his life and career (I have no idea what he is doing now).

  8. #8
    no bear
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Trapped in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    2,721
    Last edited by SchadenBear; 02-28-2012 at 12:57 AM.

  9. #9
    Loyal Bear going4roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    OAKLAND WORLD USA
    Posts
    2,774

    let it 2 a bear

    Quote Originally Posted by dank1372 View Post
    random but good for him. take off that red shirt.
    lol
    i knew a dude we called the dank back in the late 80's

  10. #10

  11. #11
    no bear
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Trapped in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    2,721
    Ha Ayoob has been at this for a while. Previous World Record Attempt.

    Ha, I love it. Joe Ayoob World Record Holder, Paper Airplane Pilot, and Science Geek. "It does involve a little bit of luck, but also the perfect throw with the right plane," said Paper Airplane Pilot and Former Cal Football Quarterback Joe Ayoob.


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SchadenBear View Post
    Ha Ayoob has been at this for a while. Previous World Record Attempt.

    Ha, I love it. Joe Ayoob World Record Holder, Paper Airplane Pilot, and Science Geek. "It does involve a little bit of luck, but also the perfect throw with the right plane," said Paper Airplane Pilot and Former Cal Football Quarterback Joe Ayoob.


    Does this reestablish Tedford as a QB guru. He now has several QBs that achieved world championship status.

  13. #13
    Kyle Boller could have done that on his knees.

  14. #14

    The word is spreading...

    Quote Originally Posted by B.A. Bearacus View Post
    Just got it in my Twitter feed from Deadspin.com

    http://deadspin.com/5888920/

    Kinda cool, gotta admit! Good for Joe, and good positive PR for Cal!

    GO BEARS!!!


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by calbear80 View Post
    And I am happy that he is getting some positive publicity. He came to Cal from CCSF as an all- everything superstar QB with a background much more immersive than his predecessor, Aaron Rogers. He did his best but sometimes things just do not work out, specially for a QB.

    I met him around four years ago at tailgate party after a Cal game after he had graduated. What a nice guy and very supportive of Cal. I believe his father is a doctor of middle easter background from Marin county. I wish Joe Ayoob well in his life and career (I have no idea what he is doing now).
    Joe is working in sales, for Anchor Steam Brewing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •