Thread: ghetto basketball

ghetto basketball

do you see the difference in basketball style? CAL shoots the ball and hopes it goes in and stanford shoots the ball clamly and knows it's going to go in. the men played the same way basically.

Please tell me that you have honed your fine analytical and rhetorical skills at some university other than my beloved alma mater. It would be embarrassing to me if we have both gone to Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by annarborbear View Post
    Please tell me that you have honed your fine analytical and rhetorical skills at some university other than my beloved alma mater. It would be embarrassing to me if we have both gone to Cal.
    And to me if we've both gone to UCLA.

This comment is a clear example of the undertone that has prevalent on this board for many years. Cowardly and Shameful!

i chose to write this way, and don't be ashamed that you went cal; i'm not. and, what is the big deal? are you telling me that the girls played well? like i said, they were shooting the ball hoping that it would go into the basket. stanford was not, and they made their shot, thus the score. no need to respond to this as i can see that you are not willing to see things the way they are.

Thanks Amy.

Quote Originally Posted by HateRed View Post
    i chose to write this way.. blah blah blah.
    Silly girl, you replied to yourselves (hey hey).

Come back again with the next handle and maybe some of us will take your seriously, um, for a little bit.

Got my eye on you, in 3D even..
    deport terrorist threat Jesus, homeland security confirmed illegal alien.

Yeahbutt..

you are so full of ****
    .. dude, you still need work on BBS technical skill how-tos, esp replying to the intended other, to ever hope to be taken seriously online.

Good place to practice is here, instead of further embarrassing yourselves:
    http://bearinsider.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15

[whee, the first ever flame thread on wbb board]

#Repent TickTockMan!

Last edited by SiniCal; 03-05-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    deport terrorist threat Jesus, homeland security confirmed illegal alien.

you are so full of ****
    Wow--guess s/he told YOU, SiniCal! And such command of the language; must have graduated from the Espn.Com Commenters' School of Suave Invective.

Anyway, as we were no doubt saying somewhere at some point on this board, Cal have got to calm down and play like women this week--and I'm confident that they'll do so.