Thread: basketball

basketball

they didn't run out of gas, they just played stupidly. like the women right now, it's ghetto basketball compared to stanford.

Quote Originally Posted by HateRed View Post
    they didn't run out of gas, they just played stupidly. like the women right now, it's ghetto basketball compared to stanford.
    Did you go to Cal? Is "ghetto" really the only adjective you could muster to describe this team. Pinche.

i went to CAL 1971-75 and loved it and it was a time when CAL was not very in football and basketball. Men's gymnastics yes, football and basketball, no. my point was that stanford played as a very well prepared team, cool, clalm, and smooth. cal did not. i don't play basketball, but i know that if i'm surrounded by red, i pass the ball...our players didn't. I love that our fans showed up for the game and they were really loud, so it sounded over t.v. I love CAL and am very frustrated over the loss. pinche is a little too crass for me. did you go to CAL?

Well, that was a stupid post.

i went to CAL 1971-75 and loved it and it was a time when CAL was not very in football and basketball. Men's gymnastics yes, football and basketball, no. my point was that stanford played as a very well prepared team, cool, clalm, and smooth. cal did not. i don't play basketball, but i know that if i'm surrounded by red, i pass the ball...our players didn't. I love that our fans showed up for the game and they were really loud, so it sounded over t.v. I love CAL and am very frustrated over the loss. pinche is a little too crass for me. did you go to CAL?
    Actually 71 to 75 was great football with quarterbacks like Bartkowski, Feragamo and Roth, and that including two all-time great Cal football teams the 74 and 75 teams. Both finished the season ranked. Both tied or beat USC, and the 75 team lead the nation in total offense (2,522 yards rushing and 2,522 yards passing) tied for the Pac-8 championship and featured legendary quarterback Joe Roth and the Heisman runner-up, Chuck Munice and WR great Wesley Walker.

Cal played like a bunch of Jewish people? That makes zero sense.

Move along people...nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by ducky23 View Post
    LOL...but then again from the initial image I get from your post (a team made up of Woody Allen, the Curb Your Enthusiasm guy, Jerry Seinfeld, Mathew Broderick from Brighton Beach Memoirs, and Sammy Davis Jr.) perhaps it does make some sense?

Too much wine at sabbath dinner the night before.

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection. Send my credentials to the house of detention.
    It isn't such a bad analogy. This team had many bad games where they got out rebounded, couldn't get defensive stops, and some of their star players couldn't get going offensively.

Really, its 6th grade basketball

Relying on being more athletic one on one instead of team work and moving the ball. Especially a problem in the women's game where the high school all-stars haven't yet learned their limitations.

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    The Israeli Flash was pretty good.