Thread: Bears Beat the Blue Jays

FlashingScriptCal Bears Beat the Blue Jays

Cal outscored Creighton (5-4) 7 to 5 this afternoon at Evans. Of those 5 runs only 2 were earned as the Bears committed 4 errors, plus a catcher's interference. However we got 14 hits, including Chad Bunting's first HR of the season, and Tony Renda went 3 for 5.

We're now 9-2 on the year. It wasn't a very well played game but we'll take it.

Go Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by 63Gaucho View Post
    Cal outscored Creighton (5-4) 7 to 5 this afternoon at Evans. Of those 5 runs only 2 were earned as the Bears committed 4 errors, plus a catcher's interference. However we got 14 hits, including Chad Bunting's first HR of the season, and Tony Renda went 3 for 5.

We're now 9-2 on the year. It wasn't a very well played game but we'll take it.

Go Bears!

Sometimes winning ugly is ok, it is a W and you can take them any way you can. The team goes on the road to face a tough Neb team. This shows they play ugly and still get it done. Let's hope they get it out of their system.

not me...

Quote Originally Posted by Bearbaseballbacker View Post
    Sometimes winning ugly is ok, it is a W and you can take them any way you can. The team goes on the road to face a tough Neb team. This shows they play ugly and still get it done. Let's hope they get it out of their system.
    Not me, shoot, I'll take ugly wins all the way to a title!