Thread: Reincarnation is his only hope...

Active Bear

Reincarnation is his only hope...

Garrett Sim has lost his final chance to achieve a victory over the University of California before death.

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryCanyon View Post
    Garrett Sim has lost his final chance to achieve a victory over the University of California before death.
    Maybe as an assistant coach? He could pull a Joe Pasternack and try and kick someone, Jorge's kid maybe.

Got me thinking

Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    ...He could pull a Joe Pasternack and try and kick someone, Jorge's kid maybe.
    There was a spot on Cal Sports Report I think or a video on Cal Bears dot com that mentioned Jorge and Frani Echavarria (Cal Softball) are an item. Echavarria is decried by teammates as the toughest player on the team, as in nobody better mess with her Recently they told a story of the softball team staying in the same hotel as the men from Mexican National Soccer team and they noticed one of the players leering at Echavarria too long. The players said the poor fella didn't know who he was messin' with - I cracked up.

So, if for example, Guti and Echavarria led lives that ultimately resulted in a child that played hoops for Cal and that child suffered an alleged kick from Sims (or Pasternack for that matter), my money would be on the Gritty Golden Bear Offspring hands down! That would probably be one tough talented Bear.

OK, back to real life now...

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryCanyon View Post
    He went out with a performance Richard Lee would have loved.

If you play men's basketball does that prevent you from playing womens...just saying

Quote Originally Posted by GB54 View Post
    If you play men's basketball does that prevent you from playing womens...just saying
    As a transgender female? Just saw a documentary re the huge increase in transgenders. Pretty hard for a transgender male to make it big in sports but transgender females should have a big advantage. I remember a transgender female named Dr. Richards doing very well in women's tennis. What's to prevent a tall and talented transgender female from dominating the WNBA? Are there any regulations in place to prevent that?

i was actually concerned

that it would have been SIMply awful to break our SIM streak in the PAC12 SIMifinals.

Theoretically, we could both end up in the NIT.

What ???

Richard Lee hasn't checked in on this thread yet?

You gotta be kidding me. Richard must be outta town.

Or maybe the Oregon quarterback stole his computer.