Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Offense looks like a "good high school squad"

I don't even know what to say here

This is what happens with no Keenan?
    ****ing hell
    Last edited by BlueAndGold; 03-09-2012 at 11:46 PM.

not one

Starting pass catcher from 2011 active right now and Isi held out and its spring. So duh. No Marvin, Calvin, Keenan, Miller. Yup we should look like an open Tryout on Offense . I'm not worried.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAndGold View Post
    I don't even know what to say here

This is what happens with no Keenan?
    ****ing hell
    To be fair, the recieving corps is probably Harris, Bouza, McGovern, Hagan right now.

That's ... a bit of a step down.

I think we have our early front runner for "player who tweets too much information"

Quote Originally Posted by YamhillBear View Post
    I think we have our early front runner for "player who tweets too much information"
    Or fan who reads too many tweets

Quote Originally Posted by gb54 View Post
    or fan who reads too many tweets
    this!

Is Clay back in the picture? Does anyone know? This could be excellent news instead of what the one tweet follower is taking away. Last spring Kcal kept reporting how Clay was the fastest and hardest guy to cover, he could really help stretch the field.

Seems like I have heard that before

I seem to remember a similar statement about the Furd team in spring practice a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by YamhillBear View Post
    Yes, stupid tweet. I'd have Hill missing practice for several days and have him do "conditioning" work instead!!

Defensive player kidding around with his buddy. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Relax,spring practice doesn't start untill the 13th.

You guys should really cut down on the caffeine and or the neurosis. It's not even spring practice and it's a kid on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by FingeroftheBear View Post
    You guys should really cut down on the caffeine and or the neurosis. It's not even spring practice and it's a kid on twitter.
    No kidding....it will be a LONG year for the guy who gets twisted over this stuff...

thanks for the headline which has nothing to do with anything. He is trying to get CLAY fired up to get back...