Thread: Story: Bears Fall to Notre Dame, 73-62

Story: Bears Fall to Notre Dame, 73-62

http://www.bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=1831

Bears fought hard and showed well, especially in the first half!

I will be traveling tomorrow (and grieving the loss and going through withdrawal bc of the end of the season), but will empty the notebook soon after that.

GO BEARS!

The Bears represented themselves well--much better than the Cal men. They just allowed too many easy baskets to ND and didn't do well on free throws. As young as this team is, however, the future is bright.

another in-season win here or there, and do they get a higher seed? It was a shame for them to have to play a #1 in the second round, and, I think the Bears showed they were deserving of being at least a 6-I don't follow all the teams, but come on, they play ND that hard, they wouldn't beat some of the 3 seeds???

Quote Originally Posted by mbBear View Post
    another in-season win here or there, and do they get a higher seed? It was a shame for them to have to play a #1 in the second round, and, I think the Bears showed they were deserving of being at least a 6-I don't follow all the teams, but come on, they play ND that hard, they wouldn't beat some of the 3 seeds???
    You CONTROL your OWN destiny by beating TOP 25 teams!! Coming close just didn't give the BEARS the rankings/seeding we thought they deserved; JUST WIN BABY!!! Next year is getting OLD, but it's become a REAL REALITY this time around!!

Hope there aren't many 5 on 8 games next season.

Updated Final Blog Entry

Hi,

I finally emptied out the notes from the Tournament:

http://www.bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=1830

GO BEARS!!