Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Polish big man Przemyslaw Karnowski

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlebear02 View Post
    Here's the latest tweet by Karnowski from last night for what it's worth...
    So he had a great time in Spokane and catching up on his sleep in SF. For a young man, he's got it all backwards.

  2. #122
    FingeroftheBear
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stanfurdbites View Post
    The number of views and posts on this thread is astounding. Its the 4th highest viewed and 10th highest posted at this time. All for a kid who's not even a bear and is a longshot to become one.
    I don't usually following recruiting much but in this case, one kid (one really big kid) can make a huge difference. One player is 20% of a hoops (on court) team. In this case the kid would be a big, big part of potential success, filling a difficult recruiting void.

    Think about the line up for a second: Cobbs, Crabbe, Kravish, Solomon, Karnowski. Think about Solo playing at 4 next to Karnowski. Suddenly Cal has size and talent upfront. Think about the inside-out game with Crabbe and Cobbs and some treys.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by FingeroftheBear View Post
    I don't usually following recruiting much but in this case, one kid (one really big kid) can make a huge difference. One player is 20% of a hoops (on court) team. In this case the kid would be a big, big part of potential success, filling a difficult recruiting void.

    Think about the line up for a second: Cobbs, Crabbe, Kravish, Solomon, Karnowski. Think about Solo playing at 4 next to Karnowski. Suddenly Cal has size and talent upfront. Think about the inside-out game with Crabbe and Cobbs and some treys.
    That is one crazy starting 5. Kreklow, Smith, Wallace, Thurman coming off the bench too? All of a sudden we have depth, considering we also have Bak and the walkons.....

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Civil Bear View Post
    Damage? What damage?
    Sorry for the ambiguity. No real damage, I meant damage to his reputation among the fanbase and whatever the truth is about Monty's recruiting efforts and intentions. People were "defending" Monty by saying Monty didn't want players who might leave early or had ties to AAU programs--that is not something bringing in an ace recruiter can fix. It suggested Monty and staff were not trying for big fish and that lack of effort was intentional.
    Last edited by calumnus; 04-23-2012 at 10:54 AM.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlebear02 View Post
    Here's the latest tweet by Karnowski from last night for what it's worth...
    dang, too bad he didn't visit cal on sat. it was a perfect weather and had all the cal day festivity on campus.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCalBears View Post
    dang, too bad he didn't visit cal on sat. it was a perfect weather and had all the cal day festivity on campus.
    Yep, pretty sure the Zags kept him there for that same reason.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by GoCalBears View Post
    dang, too bad he didn't visit cal on sat. it was a perfect weather and had all the cal day festivity on campus.
    Yep.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    I think the guy said Few had an LOI in hand when he went to Poland. It didn't happen. Zags also thought Karno was going to sign an LOI when in Spokane. Didn't happen.
    No, the claim that he verbally committed to Gonzaga was made later as an update.

  9. #129

    Obsession

    That last photo didn't seem to come out. Maybe this one will:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •