Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Here's the difference, gang....

Just out of curiosity, is there anyway to check which poster gets blocked the most?

no bear

"I know it couldn't be me!"

...Yes, I've wondered that too?

LafayetteBear
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachyBear View Post
    The only thing we know for certain is every single poster here complaining for open practices is a complete moron.

How the fark do you come up with the logic that closed practices will keep people from questioning Tedford's decisions? Seriously?? The media, alumni and fans who would normally question Tedford's decisions are going to stop because practices are closed? Because we can't balance the mistakes we see in games against practice time?

Tedford has been subject to criticism since he arrived. There's a whole season and off-season where people do NOTHING BUT question everything he does, including assclowns who come up with idiot conspiracy theories about closed practices. Closing practices does nothing to avoid criticism. So unless you believe Tedford is deaf, blind and as stupid as you apparently are, there's no way he's closing practices to avoid criticism, because he gets all the criticism, whether practices are open or closed.

The fact retards like Blueblood are unhappy about closed practices actually elevates Tedford in my esteem.
    Moron? Assclown? Retard? Who IS this guy? Methinks he needs to take a good look in the mirror.

I've never put anyone in the "ignore" category before, but that post has me wondering how to do it. Can someone that knows how to do it please send me a PM?
    Last edited by LafayetteBear; 04-20-2012 at 03:26 PM.

GummyGrizzly
    Quote Originally Posted by LafayetteBear View Post
    Moron? Assclown? Retard? Who IS this guy? Methinks he needs to take a good look in the mirror.

I've never put anyone in the "ignore" category before, but that post has me wondering how to do it. Can someone that knows how to do it please send me a PM?
    Yeah seriously, how is he not banned?