Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SBall Sunday @O GT Link (underway now)

  1. #1

    SBall Sunday @O GT Link

    Psuedo Gametracter, sure, but touches all the right bases..

    http://www.goducks.com/newLiveStats/...&db_oem_id=500

    #Go Bears!
    Last edited by SiniCal; 04-22-2012 at 04:18 PM.
    deport terrorist threat Jesus, homeland security confirmed illegal alien.

  2. #2

    PS: twitter feed RB174 is better than GT.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiniCal View Post
    Psuedo Gametracter, sure, but touches all the right bases..

    http://www.goducks.com/newLiveStats/...&db_oem_id=500

    #GoBears!
    https://twitter.com/#!/RookieBears1754


    Proof, final call to finish the 1st inning, snipped a minute ago from her twitter stream:
    Rookie Bears ‏ @RookieBears1754
    K Chambers full count....strike out (2) and runner thrown out on the steal attempt (3)!!!
    deport terrorist threat Jesus, homeland security confirmed illegal alien.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiniCal View Post
    https://twitter.com/#!/RookieBears1754


    Proof, final call to finish the 1st inning, snipped a minute ago from her twitter stream:
    Bad base running error that might've cost Cal a run there but at least they are hitting the ball hard so far

  4. #4
    Score update top of the 3rd: C-five, O-oh

    #earthday
    deport terrorist threat Jesus, homeland security confirmed illegal alien.

  5. #5

    Bears up 5-0

    after 2 and a half, scoring 5 in the top of the 3rd.

  6. #6

    Bears hit 3 ding dongs late...

    The offense really cranked things up late in the game with 5 more runs on 3 homers all with 2 outs. Jo shut down the Ducks in the bottom of the inning and Cal won 10 - 0! After a Frani double, Decker hit 2 run homer. Of course, Val followed with blast. And after a Jace hit Bre smashed her own homer.

  7. #7
    Unbelievable we couldn't buy a hit or unfortunately a run yesterday but the other 2 games we knocked the S*** out of the ball. All 3 of Oregon's game were started by the same pitcher Jessica Moore but looks like the roof fell in on her today. 3 homers in an inning....wow.

  8. #8

    Baseball 3 homeruns were vs frosh Hovinga...

    zero against junior Jessica Moore. GO BEARS!


    ____________________________________________________________ _____
    Quote Originally Posted by OBear073akaSMFan View Post
    Unbelievable we couldn't buy a hit or unfortunately a run yesterday but the other 2 games we knocked the S*** out of the ball. All 3 of Oregon's game were started by the same pitcher Jessica Moore but looks like the roof fell in on her today. 3 homers in an inning....wow.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroeder71 View Post
    zero against junior Jessica Moore. GO BEARS!


    ____________________________________________________________ _____
    yeah..but we knocked her out early ..otherwise we would had tagged her for the homers 8-)!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •