Thread: Nevada @ Cal on the Pac-12 Network.

Active Bear

Nevada @ Cal on the Pac-12 Network.

Opening game.

True Blue Golden Bear ColoradoBear1's Avatar
    I wonder if it will be a noon game then? If the theme is opening day at CMS for the first game on P12 Net, it would have to be. If it's a night game, it would be the 2nd or 3rd game on the P12 net.

So, having the P12 network on Time Warner in socal, do you think I'll now get to watch ALL Cal FB games?

i hope/...

True Blue Golden Bear ColoradoBear1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusthebear View Post
    So, having the P12 network on Time Warner in socal, do you think I'll now get to watch ALL Cal FB games?
    That is what Scott has been saying. All football games available nationally. You will of course need to have ESPN, FX, P12, but those all should be on the base digital cable package.

no bear
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoBear1 View Post
    I wonder if it will be a noon game then? If the theme is opening day at CMS for the first game on P12 Net, it would have to be. If it's a night game, it would be the 2nd or 3rd game on the P12 net.
    I would be very surprised if Northern Colorado at Utah on 8/30 is not the first football game played on the Pac-12 network. I can't see why ESPN/ABC or Fox would really want to broadcast it, even if it on a Thursday and thus has less national competition.

Loyal Bear

Might Not be Opening Game

It was announced at the Spring Game that Cal/Nevada has a good chance of being on the Pac-12 network. However, they did not say our game would be the first game on the new pac-12 network.

Active Bear
    My mistake; I meant *our* opening game.

Active Bear
    What about internet packages like the pro leagues? Set to start this season?