Thread: OT: LA Kings

OT: LA Kings

Well, why not? Any of you SoCal Bears getting fired up about their run? They snuck into the playoffs, then offed #1 seed Vancouver in 5 games and are now up 1-0 on #2 seed St. Louis.

Sharks fans will never live it down if the Kings win it all.

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Yay. The last Kings run was with Gretzky and the McSorley incident. They had a blip here and there when Adam Deadmarsh came to down. Do it for Mark Hardy, Jay Wells and Mario Lessard.

SitkaBear
    i didn't know they were still playing hockey. It's spring. Hasn't the ice already melted?

Also how are the Sharks doing?

They have been playing good "playoff" style hockey. Solid goaltending and defense. Opportunistic offense. Great forechecking. It's surprising and yes I feel exciting. For whatever barometer it is, Kings tix are now becoming significantly more expensive than last year on stubhub the fact that its' the playoffs not withstanding.

We should just hand them the Stanley Cup right now......

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 510Bear View Post
    We should just hand them the Stanley Cup right now......
    Wow so on a roll. Never do teams I like do this kind of thing. This is a weird year. Man City won in amazing fashion. Kings are on a roll. Could Cal be next?

fired up for sure! Staples Center is gonna be a busy place (but maybe not for too long)

Dionne, Simmer, and Taylor introduced me to the sport. It's been a long and mostly lonely wait.

Pretty awesome what's going on with the Kings. I'm more of a basketball fan, but it looks like the Lakers and Clippers will be eliminated soon.