Thread: Bear Territory Legacy Wall

Helmet Bear Territory Legacy Wall

GO BEARS !!!

Loyal Bear
    Nice to see they reversed the ban on majors.

Did anybody else get an email from "Joy C" regarding the small replica for $100.00?
    Fiat Lux

Quote Originally Posted by The Duke! View Post
    Nice to see they reversed the ban on majors.
    I'm glad you mentioned this, thank you. When I placed my order, it was while there was still a ban on the majors, but I was able to call in and get my inscription changed. Thanks!

Thanks for reminding me to get the replica tile
    GO BEARS !!!

Replica

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBear76 View Post
    Did anybody else get an email from "Joy C" regarding the small replica for $100.00?
    No, and I was a bit confused at check out re the $100. Decided to wait for the confirmation letter to ask questions.

We got our certificate today and I was a bit disappointed how low our number was. Anyone know how many tiles there are going to be?

I really hope they don't decide to throw in a bunch of incentives later without providing them to us who paid full price earlier. I know, its always a risk, would just strike me as... wrong.

Did you order right away?
    GO BEARS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace4eVer View Post
    We got our certificate today and I was a bit disappointed how low our number was. Anyone know how many tiles there are going to be?

I really hope they don't decide to throw in a bunch of incentives later without providing them to us who paid full price earlier. I know, its always a risk, would just strike me as... wrong.
    I was told the price would go up later, plus there would be offers for smaller and larger tiles. I pulled the trigger. If they offer incentives later, I am sure we can get those. I think like the ESP program, this will be an easier sell when people can walk in and view everything in place on Sep 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfans View Post
    Did you order right away?
    I did not. Finally pulled the trigger 6/30 after a lot of deliberation. I think its a fantastic fundraising idea though, just curious how many there are and whether or not we'll be staring at a half empty wall. My guess is that the actual height the tiles take up will be 6', which equates to 18 rows. No idea how long the historic west wall is, but if they sell say 500 of these, that equals ~18'.

Quote Originally Posted by jabes
    I was told the price would go up later, plus there would be offers for smaller and larger tiles. I pulled the trigger. If they offer incentives later, I am sure we can get those. I think like the ESP program, this will be an easier sell when people can walk in and view everything in place on Sep 1.
    You have a bit more faith than I do. The...mishandled... seating at AT&T Park really took them down multiple notches in my eyes and I'm worried about the ESP seating approach. I guess its a wait and see now.

I bought a tile the last week in June and was surprised that my number was so low too. I read where they were trying to sell 2,000. They were also supposed to increase the price after June 30. I do not think any tiles will be up before the end of the football season. It would help sales if they were.

Go Bears!
    Richard
    Last edited by SonomanA1; 07-17-2012 at 01:53 PM. Reason: typo

Helmet Received my replica tile today!

Go Bears!!!
    GO BEARS !!!

Got my replica tile in the mail today. Go Bears!

Last Day to Order is Sept. 30, 2012!

According to email from Cal Atletic Department....

http://pacmail.em.marketinghq.net/fu...q_v=b97970a9d8

Got my order in during the last hours on the 'alleged' last day to order, and the certificate I got in the mail last week said I had #598....so it looks like only 600 or so were sold...?
    Last edited by McUrsine; 10-15-2012 at 09:14 AM. Reason: new info

Does anyone know

when they are putting them up? Will we get to se them before next season?