Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Dodgers Fans

Hey Dodgers Fans

Vogelsong > Kershaw

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!!! Go Giants! Beat LA!

Eat one.

Sweep tomorrow into first place! Go Giants!

no bear
    I love how much Giants fans hate the Dodgers. Makes my day every time I hear it...and I've heard it. BIL is a Giants fan, ex-BILs via Ex were Giants fan, the kind that got in drunken fights in the left field bleachers at the Stick.

Just waiting for Timmy to pitch!

Looking forward to the Giants winning tomorrow after a strong start from Timmy!

LETS GO GIANTS!!! BEAT LA!!!

Adrian...

GO DODGERS!
    70 Nobel Prizes, 9 Wolf Prizes, 7 Fields Medals, 15 Turing Awards, 45 MacArthur Fellowships, 20 Academy Awards and 11 Pulitzers. 16 chemical elements discovered-more than any other university in the world. 87 national titles in 15 sports including football, basketball, baseball, softball, crew, tennis, swimming, water polo, track and rugby. 274 individual national champions and 176 Olympic medals. Thereís only one Cal and itís in Berkeley.

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Chelsea Drugstore, standing in line with Mr. Jimmy
    I heard on the radio this morning that some undercover SF cops were going to dress in Dodger gear at the game in an effort to snag some violent fans (and deter same by publicizing the sting operation). It brought back the memory of a "decoy" operation when I was in law school where cops dressed like homeless people to snag those who preyed on them. The operation ended when a young decoy officer was murdered.

Heading home from the game now- great to see vogelsong prove that he's the real deal and sure hope Timmy can complete the sweep tomorrow! Gorgeous night at the Park tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by FingeroftheBear View Post
    I love how much Giants fans hate the Dodgers. Makes my day every time I hear it...and I've heard it. BIL is a Giants fan, ex-BILs via Ex were Giants fan, the kind that got in drunken fights in the left field bleachers at the Stick.

Just waiting for Timmy to pitch!
    You should have been around in the 60's and 70s when the hate was even worse....the fans still hate each other but back then, even the players hated each other which you don't see today.....Sandy Koufax and Don Drysdale were wicked good but then again, the Giants had Mays, McCovey, Cepeda and the Alou brothers to counter them.....nothing like Juna Marichal hitting catcher Johnny Rosboro in the head with his bat after Rosboro threw a ball back to the pitcher too close to Juan's head....NOW THOSE were the days....

Real Bear
    A's!

You beat the Dodgers without Matt Kemp (who accounts for a major % of the team's offense). Congrats. The Giants still suck. I'm praying that Sabean will foolishly give Melky Cabrera a huge extension.

Quote Originally Posted by BowDowntoWashington View Post
    You beat the Dodgers without Matt Kemp (who accounts for a major % of the team's offense). Congrats. The Giants still suck. I'm praying that Sabean will foolishly give Melky Cabrera a huge extension.
    lol, mad as ****.

Golden Bear
    At least you know you're a one man offense. And of course, a one man pitching staff (which just got beat).

We could have said the same thing when you guys beat us last series since we didnt have the Panda.

Leave it to a UW fan to be hatting like a hatter