Page 201 of 201 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201
Results 3,001 to 3,008 of 3008

Thread: Hey Dodgers Fans

Kershaw leaves after two with lower back pain and goes on 10 day DL. Dodgers walk off in10. Bellinger hits his 27th.

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ducky23 View Post
    For today's daily dodgers update, the woofing gods took down the dodgers in a nail biter this afternoon at dodgers stadium. To early to tell of this is the beginning of a trend or a fluke victory for the woofing gods.
    LOL woofing. That's just how you perceive it.

By the way, lost in all this is a Cal story. Cal alum Brandon Morrow has been a godsend in the bullpen (replacing the sucky Chris Hatcher) and still throwin gas (reached 100 mph yesterday). He has to monitor his diabetes every day, every outing. He is overcoming all his challenges, and has been very inspirational.

good intel on the Brandon Morrow Cal connection. I had no idea.

This Bellinger kid is amazing. Just jacked another one to give us the lead. the previous pitch he fouled to deep right, exasperated that he had just missed the pitch. The play by play guys were asking if he or the pitcher would make the adjustment.

and i never want to see Chris Hatcher, Sergio Romo, Brian Wilson, or Jim Johnson ever throw a pitch for the Dodgers again.... 3/4 of the way there.

Quote Originally Posted by rathokan View Post

This Bellinger kid is amazing. Just jacked another one to give us the lead. the previous pitch he fouled to deep right, exasperated that he had just missed the pitch. The play by play guys were asking if he or the pitcher would make the adjustment.

and i never want to see Chris Hatcher, Sergio Romo, Brian Wilson, or Jim Johnson ever throw a pitch for the Dodgers again.... 3/4 of the way there.
    Add Grant Dayton to that list. Puig makes great running catch with two outs and the bases loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by rathokan View Post

Poor Romo. There is a fine line between a slider and a cement-mixer slider. One gets hitters out and one gets the pitcher out, of baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by 82gradDLSdad View Post
    Poor Romo. There is a fine line between a slider and a cement-mixer slider. One gets hitters out and one gets the pitcher out, of baseball.
    Given that he was a 28th-round pick, he's done awfully well to have the career he's had. Can't last forever.

Dodgers now up on both D backs and Rocs by 12.5 Will the Dodgers go after a starting pitcher now that Kershaw is on dl? Or will they weather the storm and wait for him to come back healthy? Verlander or Darvish might get them that WS ring.

Quote Originally Posted by sycasey View Post
    Given that he was a 28th-round pick, he's done awfully well to have the career he's had. Can't last forever.
    I was going to add this. He did have a good career.