Page 197 of 200 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 2993

Thread: Hey Dodgers Fans

How is the Dodger bullpen "so so" when it has the 2nd best ERA in the majors at 2.99? Not to mention a 17-8 record, a .217 batting average against, second most Ks and 2nd fewest BBs?

The playoffs are always a crapshoot (emphasis on "crap" in recent years for the Dodgers) and the team with the best record seems to rarely win it all (see Giants, SF) so I'm not banking on anything other than simply making the playoffs.

As an aside, I stumbled on a power rankings list of teams last year at the All-Star break. Hard to believe that Frisco was ranked #1 just one year ago. Pretty remarkable slide and, as a Dodger fan, I confess that I don't like it. The SF/LA rivalry is a great one and it's way more fun of a stretch run when the two are battling it out.
    Last edited by TheSouseFamily; 07-10-2017 at 03:51 AM.

Pablo Sandoval released- finally

Quote Originally Posted by GB54 View Post
    Pablo Sandoval released- finally
    Giants should take him just for the amusement.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykur View Post
    Giants should take him just for the amusement.
    Panda memorabilia night or "Touch your Toes" Night

DODGERS DO IT AGAIN!!! Two outs in the ninth and Puig his his2nd homerun. A three run shot.

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bonsallbear View Post
    DODGERS DO IT AGAIN!!! Two outs in the ninth and Puig his his2nd homerun. A three run shot.
    Did you get fired from ESPN too?

Are you a closet Dodger fan?

Alex Wood now11-0 and Bellinger his his26th. I don't expect many Giant fans to be enjoying this.

Alex Wood now11-0 and Bellinger his his26th. I don't expect many Giant fans to be enjoying this.
    Honestly, it doesn't bother me. October is what matters. I was six the last time you guys won. If you win the World Series, that'd irk me. But I wouldn't watch.

I understand October. You guys may not be seeing it for a long time to come. And that's kinda sad.
    BTW did I mention that Bellinger hit for the cycle and thatDbacks are now9. 5 back.

I understand October. You guys may not be seeing it for a long time to come. And that's kinda sad.
    BTW did I mention that Bellinger hit for the cycle and thatDbacks are now9. 5 back.
    That's silly. But even if the Giants never made the playoffs again in my lifetime, I got to see 3 titles in the city I call home. Not many other fanbases can claim that.

That is true. They were good

Quote Originally Posted by grandmastapoop View Post
    That's silly. But even if the Giants never made the playoffs again in my lifetime, I got to see 3 titles in the city I call home. Not many other fanbases can claim that.
    Seriously. I lived 30 years before getting to see that title. Many other Bay Area fans (older than myself) waited longer. And then to get three of them in a short time span? More than I expected in my wildest dreams.

No dynasty lasts forever. If we have to endure some losing seasons now, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by sycasey View Post
    Seriously. I lived 30 years before getting to see that title. Many other Bay Area fans (older than myself) waited longer. And then to get three of them in a short time span? More than I expected in my wildest dreams.

No dynasty lasts forever. If we have to endure some losing seasons now, so be it.
    all sports fans understand this or rather should.

I think back of Kirk Gibson's homer and the roar in the Units when that happened....I still get shivers thinking about that, but damn....that's a LONG time ago
    3-9 and a 95% graduation rate trump a Rose Bowl

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moonpod View Post
    all sports fans understand this or rather should.

I think back of Kirk Gibson's homer and the roar in the Units when that happened....I still get shivers thinking about that, but damn....that's a LONG time ago
    Yah it's like our annual replay of the James Bethea speech at the 2003 $C game, before we play $C. Can we please get some new footage of something good? Yah, if we had made the Rose Bowl here and there, I would be more content. But not even playing in the game since 1959 is just flat out miserable.