Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 1684

Thread: Hey Dodgers Fans

  1. #361
    True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere along the Ko`olau Summit Trail
    Posts
    22,826
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
    Thanks flukes. Mighty kind of you.
    Congrats to Buster. Couldn't have gone to a nicer, more humble guy. That said, I can't wait for the 2013 thread. I'm pretty sure liverflukes and I will enjoy it more than this one.

  2. #362
    Golden Bear CalBear68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Hill, California
    Posts
    5,760
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    Congrats to Buster. Couldn't have gone to a nicer, more humble guy. That said, I can't wait for the 2013 thread. I'm pretty sure liverflukes and I will enjoy it more than this one.
    Ah, a true Cal fan --- wait 'til next year.
    Nice guys finish lunch.
    ... Douglas Kenney (1947-1980)

  3. #363
    True Blue Golden Bear LethalFang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    10,212
    Quote Originally Posted by GRRAAH View Post
    Pretty pathetic of you gnat hosers to retread this thread in perpetuity.

    Shame on you all...have you nothing better to do?
    Yes, shame on me. I'm terrible.

    Oops, did I just bump it again?

  4. #364
    Real Bear GRRAAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beast Mode City, Washington
    Posts
    2,194
    Woo.hoo! Bump!!

    For my friend NYC...and boosters of other soon to be irrelavant BA teams.

    Go Seahawks...Go Lakers!!

  5. #365
    True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Island of Manhattan
    Posts
    14,355
    Quote Originally Posted by GRRAAH View Post
    Woo.hoo! Bump!!

    For my friend NYC...and boosters of other soon to be irrelavant BA teams.

    Go Seahawks...Go Lakers!!
    Hahaha. Great win SeaChickens. That was just a game not the championship.

    Go Giants. Dodgers still suck.

  6. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by nycgobears View Post
    hahaha. Great win seachickens. That was just a game not the championship.

    Go giants. Dodgers still suck.
    lol

  7. #367
    Real Bear GRRAAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beast Mode City, Washington
    Posts
    2,194
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
    Hahaha. Great win SeaChickens. That was just a game not the championship.

    Go Giants. Dodgers still suck.
    Not for long. I think even you have noticed that the Mc Crap circus is no longer around. But enjoy the 30 minutes! Bump, bump, bump!!!

  8. #368
    and here's to the Kings defending their Stanley Cup


  9. #369
    True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere along the Ko`olau Summit Trail
    Posts
    22,826
    Quote Originally Posted by rathokan View Post
    and here's to the Kings defending their Stanley Cup

    I am all for cancelling the whole season so that the Kings can continue to keep The Cup indefinitely!

  10. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    I am all for cancelling the whole season so that the Kings can continue to keep The Cup indefinitely!
    so if they cancel the season, does that mean the Cup does a 2nd tour w/ all the players?

  11. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by rathokan View Post
    so if they cancel the season, does that mean the Cup does a 2nd tour w/ all the players?
    Yeah buddy, to go along with the Laker's parade after we comeback on these twerps.

  12. #372
    if they can just figure out the defensive rotations and Dwight can make 60% of his free throws... and I think having Nash and a more efficient offense will cut down on the turnovers and transition buckets. Dwight's been a great help defender, but nobody's boxing out or picking up his man.

  13. #373
    True Blue Golden Bear sycasey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Oakland
    Posts
    12,057
    Quote Originally Posted by GRRAAH View Post
    Not for long. I think even you have noticed that the Mc Crap circus is no longer around. But enjoy the 30 minutes! Bump, bump, bump!!!
    I think we'll enjoy our two real trophies over the paper ones the Dodgers have been building up, but thanks.

  14. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by rathokan View Post
    so if they cancel the season, does that mean the Cup does a 2nd tour w/ all the players?
    They all drink diet Mountain Dew out of it this time.

  15. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by sycasey View Post
    I think we'll enjoy our two real trophies over the paper ones the Dodgers have been building up, but thanks.
    +1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •