Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dozier

Dozier

Tedford said as of this morning, Dozier's switching to cb at his request. Said he sees more opportunity there.

He'll rs this year, though.

Given how absolutely loaded the WR depth chart looks right now, and how thin we are at CB, this makes sense. Hopefully Dozier is enthusiastic about the change.

PS: As a request, could you put something like "Dozier switching to CB" as your title next time? Every time I see these single-word titles with a player name I have a heart attack thinking they have left the program, didn't qualify, are injured and will miss the season, or something similar. This is only partially tongue-in-cheek.

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    Tedford said as of this morning, Dozier's switching to cb at his request. Said he sees more opportunity there.

He'll rs this year, though.
    I know he committed to Cal because he wanted to play WR, but now that has switched, wasn't he a better CB in high school than a WR?...hope he does great things either way as he is such a great athlete.

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Great move, great athlete. Will always be thankful he was one of those guys that continued to stick with us.

I'm stoked to hear that he's switching. I remember the banter last year when many of us were hoping that he'd consider switching to DB. He's probably a 4 star DB, and could easily be starting for us in the years to come.

I'm dreaming of dozier and mcclure DBs next yr

Quote Originally Posted by elpbear View Post
    PS: As a request, could you put something like "Dozier switching to CB" as your title next time? Every time I see these single-word titles with a player name I have a heart attack thinking they have left the program, didn't qualify, are injured and will miss the season, or something similar. This is only partially tongue-in-cheek.
    +1

wasn't sure I wanted to click on this thread for fear of an injury report.

It was Dozier's request and I think it was a great move. He's a very good db.

That clears up the original statement - thanks..........

EVEN BETTER. Was worried we forced the switch on him.

Ah, I read that as "at his [Tedford's] request". Thanks for the clarification!

Quote Originally Posted by elpbear View Post
    Ah, I read that as "at his [Tedford's] request". Thanks for the clarification!
    Yeah, I'm glad that it's not like how the walk-on at USC "voluntarily" gave away his scholarship to Redd.
    Last edited by pingpong2; 08-22-2012 at 01:49 PM.

didn,t Deltha O'neal

start as a running back. A good move for him.

Love the decision...smart kid

Glad to hear this was Cedric's decision.