Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you, Coach Tedford

Thank you, Coach Tedford

For all that you've done for this program, for all the time, effort, and endless hours you've put into this program, thank you.

From a very appreciative Cal and Coach Tedford fan

Quote Originally Posted by fight4california View Post
    For all that you've done for this program, for all the time, effort, and endless hours you've put into this program, thank you.

Ditto.

SkyBear

Yes, thank you Jeff!!!

I'm glad this thread is here. You did wonderful things for the program and I will always respect you for that.

-kap
    "Sometimes, they (student-athletes) think this is all about them. It's not theirs, it's not mine, it's the Cal fans." - Sonny Dykes

Yep. Nice guy. He didn't write the contract.

to do well over the next forty years.

Thanks Coach!! We will always be grateful for what you have brought to the greatest university in the world!

Thank you JT, for helping create the greatest college football stadium in the land, and for turning our program around in 2002.

I haven't posted in a while because of how ugly this board was getting. While I wanted him gone, I do appreciate all he's done and for making us care about Cal football again.

I'm part sad and part glad. I'm actually a bit sadder than I thought I would be. I think some time off for him will do him some good.

Was going to start my own thread with the same title but I'll add on to this one.

Yes thank you Coach Tedford. So appreciative of what you have done over the last 10 years. Still remember the first time you beat Furd in 2002 after what seemed like years of crappy ass losses to them. We carried the goalpost all the way down Bancroft past Wheeler ... I wish things could have turned out differently and we could have went to the glorious finish with you but alas, it was not to be. Keep your head up and I'll continue to support you in your next endeavor. Thank you Coach Tedford. You've made Cal football relevant again.

Thank you, coach. Many of my favorite Cal memories involved your football teams
    - 2003 win over $C (with 3 OTs)
    - 2003 Insight Bowl - shootout win over Va. Tech
    - 2002 win over Baylor - who are these guys ?
    - 2006 Oregon beat down in berkeley
    - 2009 win over Stanford (Mike Mo interception)
    - 2007 Tennessee (with DJ punt return when everyone expected it)

Best of luck

/rjabber

Thank you Tedford. I will always appreciate the early years and what you made possible for this program to achieve, both during your tenure and going into the future. You had us 1 play away from the rose bowl twice in 3 years...that was just amazing.

While it is sad that it is time to make a change, and it is time to make a change, I will always be grateful for your contributions and wish you nothing but the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

~MrGPAC

Proud to have had you represent our University, you will always be a Golden Bear.

Good luck

Thank you coach tedford. Some great memories. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

True Blue Golden Bear Phantomfan's Avatar
    Now that it is done, IMO we need a bench at the stadium for him... like Andy's. A statue may be too much...

I would also be in favor of naming something substantial in or around the stadium after him.

By the edge where the trees meet the sea.

Thank you and much appreciated...

Cheers and all the best.

"You ain't got nothing if you ain't got swagger." __