Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Thank you, Coach Tedford

Quote Originally Posted by 72CalBear View Post
    to think that coach Tedford reads this message board and even cares one cent what anyone here might think. If you really MEAN it, please write him a letter - personal and no one will need to know how you REALLY feel..
    Thanks for moving it from almost funny to firmly funny!

had to chime in - -thanks Coach Tedford for the memories

Also: I'll be rooting for you whenever you are not coaching against Cal!!

Jeff Tedford's first several years were simply phenomenal, and I'll always carry some great memories.

Thank you Coach!

Thank you coach. You will be missed.

He was something special his first few years here, robbed in '04.

Thank you Tedford

Thank you coach. You gave us many great years for which this fan is sincerely grateful. All the best in your future endeavors.

Real Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by fight4california View Post
    For all that you've done for this program, for all the time, effort, and endless hours you've put into this program, thank you.

From a very appreciative Cal and Coach Tedford fan
    +1

Thank you Coach Tedford

I really appreciate all you have done for the University -- amazing wins, the athletic training facility, lots of great student athletes. I wish you only the best!

For all that you've done for this program, for all the time, effort, and endless hours you've put into this program, thank you.

Short and sweet and I agree 100%

Amen. A lot of people forget what this program was before JT came to town. Stadium and new facilities are because of his tireless work and effort.

Jeff Tedford is Cal football.

Thank you coach Tedford. You gave us the best run this program has ever had. Way back when in 82 I watched you from in the stands, lead the Bulldogs in that amazing come from behind victory in the California bowl-even though I thought your fumble at the end of your sneak was possibly gonna cost the game LOL. Half my group of guys left the game early thinking it was over, the rest of us stayed to watch it unfold. So glad I stayed, so glad you called Cal your home for a while.
    Last edited by upsetof86; 11-20-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Thank you, Coach Tedford! All the best to you and yours in the future......and Go Bears!

Yep, I'm in the same boat. Tedford is a good man, and he should be recognized for what he did.

Thanks!

You made us remember what it was like to win after too many consecutive Big Game losses. From the first play of your first game, it was clear that you were bringing something special. I was rooting for you to turn it around. I will always be a Tedhead.