Thread: Corado beats number 8 Louisville

Loyal Bear

Corado beats number 8 Louisville

70 to 66. That will help the conference power ratings. Colorado is undefeated.

Real Bear
    Great for CU and great for us. Ironically I was geeking out to some old recruiting rankings and I saw CU coach's name Linda Lappe pop up from when she was a player from a year not too long ago. I knew she was young but didn't realize she was that young.

Cal will move up to #8 and helps us in our quest to possibly get a #2 seed.

Loyal Bear
    the buffs coach is in her early 30s and played at colorado

she is building a strong program with the leading score arielle roberson a freshman forward from san antonio...anyone know if she was highly recruited?

3408 attendance against louisville

the bears will have a brutal early season pac 12 stretch of games-after playing utah, the bears will then during a 6 game stretch play stanford twice, colorado twice plus ucla and usc-that is games against 5 ranked teams in a 3 week stretch

Loyal Bear

One of the problems with Utah and Colo

is the higher altitude. This probably is one of the reasons Louisville lost. But it will be hard for us too. Especially the first game.

Active Bear
    Wow! This is great for the conference.

I've been looking over our schedule too and had not considered CU as much more than a bump in the road. I'm now reconsidering...

Hope we have a stellar opening to conference play. It's time for this group to be brilliant. Go Bears.

Active Bear
    WSU over Ohio State (#20). Go Pac-12!