Thread: 4 P12 Teams in the top 25?!?

Active Bear

4 P12 Teams in the top 25?!?

Welcome to the new Pac12 .Colorado got a vote last week in the AP poll, and after knocking off No. 8 Louisville at home 70-66 I expect to see them ranked. They are 9-0 and will likely enter conference play undefeated.

My prediction: Come Monday CALIFORNIA is the new #8. And that my friends, is the important part.

Go Bears!

Loyal Bear

Colorado was 30th in the Sagarin before this game.

This should help them and the conference.

Loyal Bear

Northwestern Game Huge for the Bears

Considering the loss by Louisville, if the Bears win at Northwestern Monday they will be no worse that #8 (AP Poll) going into the home game against #22 Kansas. Beating Kansas and GWU at home could really solidify their standing within the Top 8 before starting Pac-12 play. As for Northwestern, our Bears should spank them. They have lost 3 straight after winning their first 6. Hopefully, our Bears will be all business. Northwestern helped us by scheduling Cal for a Monday morning game in front of a few hundred semi-interested school girls. Should be very neutral court-like. As long as we come to play the Bears will get another important road win.

Go Bears!

Real Bear
    We will definitely have to watch out for Colorado in addition to UCLA. I recall CU gave us tough games last year.

We'll see if we can get some help from the SEC and pass Kentucky and Georgia, both of which I think we are better than.