Thread: Other than Spencer Hagan who will miss spring football because of injury or rehab?

Other than Spencer Hagan who will miss spring football because of injury or rehab?

Heard Harper had surgery? Did Richard Rogers have surgery on his shoulder or foot? I did not hear he did, but I know his early season shoulder surgery nagged him all season, but does any one have info on Harper? Spencer Hagan will not be full speed until June.

Ben Lomond, a small town outside of Santa Cruz in the mountains
    I haven't heard updates on Brazinski (C), McClure(CB), Gibson(LB), Wilkerson (LB) and Forte(LB) but all these guys had fairly significant injuries enough to miss 2012. I would think all these guys would be ready for spring but I have not heard any status updates.

Just a guess, and not for nuthin'

If Hagan can get healthy I think he does better in our new offense than Rodgers. Hagan seemed like he had a good feel for getting open. Rodgers has all the tools for a traditional TE: good blocker and receiver and decent speed, but Hagan just looks to me to be a better fit in a more spread out offense. I hope he can make it all the way back.

In the Cavil commitment story on the front page there is a quote from him saying he expects to get reps in spring ball as an early entrant because "Chris" is recovering from shoulder surgery. I assume Harper? Had not heard it elsewhere...

Yes Harper. Have also herd McCain will have a surgical procedure.

Yes, Harper will likely miss spring with shoulder surgery and McCain definitely will miss camp with a torn labrum.

Quote Originally Posted by MoragaBear View Post
    McCain definitely will miss camp with a torn labrum that he clearly played through for most of the season only to have some a$$hole dbag "rival" "reporters" have the audacity to question his toughness and dedication.
    Fixed it for ya MB.

Gotta love turning on your own like that.

I'm sure he'd take the head off any yahoo questioning his heart in person.

Quote Originally Posted by 82gradDLSdad View Post
    If Hagan can get healthy I think he does better in our new offense than Rodgers. Hagan seemed like he had a good feel for getting open. Rodgers has all the tools for a traditional TE: good blocker and receiver and decent speed, but Hagan just looks to me to be a better fit in a more spread out offense. I hope he can make it all the way back.
    Having seen the Spring Game your point makes sense, he looked unguardable twice on long touchdown routes over Avery Sebastian, Rogers and Hagan as inside slot receivers on certain formations (not all) give us some beasts against the secondary, but also putting some burners in the slot or someone like Powe is huge for us as well, put Kline , Bigelow, Lasco and Maximo in the backfield and Cal looks pretty good in 2013