Thread: OK, enough of this posturing

OK, enough of this posturing

Who is going to be at the game on Friday. Have to get that attendance up. I'll be there with three.

I will be in Israel. But i also don't live anywhere close to Berkeley at present. The trip to Evanston was probably the only regular season game I will get to. We'll see when tournament time rolls around....

I will be there......

in my really bright yellow jacket sitting behind the Cal band.

Israel is the opposite direction you want to go

But I am impressed you drove up from Champaign. And you did a great job of reporting.

Nope, I expect all the locals to attend.

chose WBB over

Quote Originally Posted by wvitbear View Post
    But I am impressed you drove up from Champaign. And you did a great job of reporting.

Nope, I expect all the locals to attend.
    ..the hot Warriors. Had a ticket but because going to Haas more convenient than going to Oracle.

Active Bear

I will be there

driving down from Santa Rosa +1

Will Be There With Two Others

and we have all given away our Warrior tix for the night to see Cal smash a good Kansas team.

It's time to make a statement, Bears! You will be glad you did come NCAA seeding time.

BearBloke and I

shall be there. I also stopped by the ticket office today to pick up our comps for Kansas and Palo Alto, and two for the UCLA game. (I think the Colorado match-up will be interesting, but more people want to see the L.A. teams.)

The Kansas game is a free game for kids I think

Good game to come out. since it is Friday night, no school the next day. The closest I can do is bring the school secretary and her helper. But they can spread the word. First game in the women's side for each.

I will be there - always sit to the left side under the basket, nearest the CAL bench, last row of the seat back chairs. It should be a very good game -
    Go Bears!

Going for my 1st game ever

and bringing my family of 4, including 2 young daughters! I have 4 tix for the 28th is anyone wants, I cannot use them and can deliver at the game, PM me

Should be there. Giving my tix for next week to friends + my free Stanford tix for the 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by CalWBBFan View Post
    Should be there. Giving my tix for next week to friends + my free Stanford tix for the 8th.
    Anyone else needs tickets for the stanford game...I have 6 GA seats for free. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by SBGold View Post
    and bringing my family of 4, including 2 young daughters!
    Excellent--have a wonderful time!

I also gave away my four complimentary tix for the Kansas game.