Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OT: Alex Morgan in bikini

Quote Originally Posted by CalWBBFan View Post
    I prefer watching her exploits on the soccer field as one of the premiere players in the world.

Yeah, IMO the whole "We can be Sex Symbols too!" can be perceived as a bit pretentious/demeaning/exploitive in a Soccer World where they (female soccer players) want to be taken serious.

I don't know if it's the Male-dominated Media (Sports Illustrated, for example) forcing them to show off whatever sexual attributes they may have or if they volunteer willingly. Probably a little of both. If it pays well, go for it.

With Women's Pro Leagues coming and going every couple of years and not remaining stable or financially afloat, sometimes I feel that exposure of any kind is the only way for Morgan and Solo to stay in the limelight and it might be considered demeaning in some way to other women soccer players and female athletes in general. Maybe.

That said, to each his/her own. They are all a bit too masculine and Plain Jane for my tastes. Even Marta of Brazil. And to create a competitive edge there even might be Steroid and Testosterone-abuse going on for all we know. Freakin' gross.

I too would rather prefer the Soccer/Football aspects of Morgan and Solo, but once again, to each his/her own.

Quote Originally Posted by CalWBBFan View Post
    I prefer watching her exploits on the soccer field as one of the premiere players in the world.
    She plays soccer too?

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Our Domicile View Post
    the only way for Morgan and Solo to stay in the limelight
    Morgan will stay in the limelight because she is extemely talented. Solo will because she cray cray and her man is a thug.

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Chelsea Drugstore, standing in line with Mr. Jimmy
    Quote Originally Posted by BeggarEd View Post
    "Thar she blows!

Quote Originally Posted by bearister View Post
    "Thar she blows!

Cal alumnus Gregory Peck--good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDog View Post
    Cal alumnus Gregory Peck--good choice.
    Gregory Peck in a bikini.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunk View Post
    Moobs?
    Did he play LB at USC?

Alex Morgan should never be Off Topic

Alex Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by ayetee11 View Post
    Alex Morgan should never be Off Topic
    Agreed. BTW, anyone who thinks she is flat-chested is blind. And I'll tell you a secret that possibly some young men don't know: small perky breasts can be awfully sexy -- and, even better, sometimes more receptive to touch than bigger breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by okaydo View Post
    Gregory Peck in a bikini.

This trend needs to stop.

Say Hue again..

Boobs too small to tittie bang.

2/10. Would not bang.

You could make this creepier by telling us the proper techniques for fondling.
    ~The Bear will not quilt. The Bear will not dye.~

Next topic for discussion: The relevant merits of Natalie Coughlin's breasts vs. Alex Morgan's breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenstatebear View Post
    Agreed. BTW, anyone who thinks she is flat-chested is blind. And I'll tell you a secret that possibly some young men don't know: small perky breasts can be awfully sexy -- and, even better, sometimes more receptive to touch than bigger breasts.
    Creepy, meet gardenstatebear.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenstatebear View Post
    And remember n00bs, circular motion always.