Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OT: Alex Morgan in bikini

Her body type speaks of her level of fitness and the type of sport she plays. I wonder how she would view YOU in a speedo? Utter disgust??

Quote Originally Posted by 72CalBear View Post
    Her body type speaks of her level of fitness and the type of sport she plays. I wonder how she would view YOU in a speedo? Utter disgust??
    Shock and awe

A cute story

Quote Originally Posted by gardenstatebear View Post
    Agreed. BTW, anyone who thinks she is flat-chested is blind. And I'll tell you a secret that possibly some young men don't know: small perky breasts can be awfully sexy -- and, even better, sometimes more receptive to touch than bigger breasts.
    The children sat raptured around the campfire. They leaned in to hear with amazement the heart-warming wisdom of Grandpa Gardenstate. He said with a smile in his resonant, purring voice, "Once the areola puckers up from the circular motion with the ice, you want to sort of flick at the nipple. Tease it. Not too hard. But none too gentle neither. You want her to know you've been there...oh my, it's getting late. You kids go to bed now. Tomorrow I'll tell you about biting, handcuffs, and ass play."
    ~The Bear will not quilt. The Bear will not dye.~

True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection. Send my credentials to the house of detention.
    Quote Originally Posted by okaydo View Post
    Gregory Peck in a bikini.

Perhaps the funniest post I have ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by Nastybear View Post
    Alex Morgan is hot!

...thanks for sharing your whackage material.
    I was going to suggest we make this a "sticky" but some people may have already. ..

Like it very much -- she looks great! Go Bears!

Like That Observation

Quote Originally Posted by Our Domicile View Post
    But there is also "absence" to begin with period.

Not everything in our modern world is artificial or absent.

There's enough fish in the sea to appreciate the real ones when encountered and rarity makes one appreciate it more.

Reminded me, a few weeks back, a total stranger stopped me in the parking lot of my local lumber yard, pointed to me and cheerfully noted " remember in the infinity of time, life is but a week end ". Now we have several female anatomy appreciation threads, and a pastrami sandwich and Belgian beer thread. Maybe planets are going to align for some kind of pleasantly indulgent new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 031343 View Post
    Reminded me, a few weeks back, a total stranger stopped me in the parking lot of my local lumber yard, pointed to me and cheerfully noted " remember in the infinity of time, life is but a week end ". Now we have several female anatomy appreciation threads, and a pastrami sandwich and Belgian beer thread. Maybe planets are going to align for some kind of pleasantly indulgent new year.
    Well we are entering a brand new era according to the Mayans.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBear323 View Post
    Well we are entering a brand new era according to the Mayans.
    This is really going to bum me out if the world ends today without Cal going to the Rose Bowl in my life time...

Agreed. BTW, anyone who thinks she is flat-chested is blind....

Well, now that you've mentioned blindness, Braille (a system of raised little 'dots' which can be read by touch) is a great analogy to use in this thread.

Thanks for your contribution. It makes a lot of sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by blungld View Post
    The children sat raptured around the campfire. They leaned in to hear with amazement the heart-warming wisdom of Grandpa Gardenstate. He said with a smile in his resonant, purring voice, "Once the areola puckers up from the circular motion with the ice, you want to sort of flick at the nipple. Tease it. Not too hard. But none too gentle neither. You want her to know you've been there...oh my, it's getting late. You kids go to bed now. Tomorrow I'll tell you about biting, handcuffs, and ass play."
    It's always interesting how prudish Cal folk can be.

It's always interesting how prudish Cal folk can be.
    Not prudish at all. I think you missed the joke. You got to admit in context how odd your post read. Just messing around. I thought campfire story was funny.

Came in expecting to see many, many photos of Alex Morgan....

Instead, I got to read about moobs....