Thread: Kansas tonight

Active Bear

Kansas tonight

I'm so glad our team is finally returning home. I'm hoping we come out and put a hurt on Kansas and look really focused and sharp.

Is EP back to full speed? Anyone know?

Go Bears!

Anyone else braving the weather and holiday crowds to go tonight? We could meet up at the Hotel Durant bar, say 5:30.

Loyal Bear

Thread below answers that

If it wasn't the hollidays, I would say there should be a pretty good crowd tonight. Miserable weather.

Please! It's so California to be miserable at 56F with a few drops of water. Our Kansas opponents are seldom so lucky in December.

Loyal Bear

Yep! I will be there. Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by stu View Post
    Please! It's so California to be miserable at 56F with a few drops of water. Our Kansas opponents are seldom so lucky in December.
    If you are a Cal WBB fan and live in the area, why would you not be at this game? This is the best OOC team on the schedule and ranked #19. We are ranked #8. There is no TV. Xmas not until Monday/Tuesday. Rain will not kill you. You will dry out. The game will not be postponed and played on a sunny day to be determined later.

Your Bears need your support. Be there!

Loyal Bear

Having grown up back east, I have seen much worse weather

But it is cold outside with a lot of wind. Sometimes it feels colder when it is cold and raining than when it is snowing.

Quote Originally Posted by GOCAL73 View Post
    If you are a Cal WBB fan and live in the area, why would you not be at this game? This is the best OOC team on the schedule and ranked #19. We are ranked #8. There is no TV. Xmas not until Monday/Tuesday. Rain will not kill you. You will dry out. The game will not be postponed and played on a sunny day to be determined later.

Your Bears need your support. Be there!
    I second this impassioned plea!

We will be there.. Sec 16, about row h