Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oregon's Fiesta Bowl Unis

uh...

looks like a prom dress

Quote Originally Posted by Valleyblue View Post
    I realize that this may make you lose your appetite if you've been following the good deli thread, but here are Oregon's Fiesta Bowl jerseys, supposedly the feathers change color depending on the viewing angle...

I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

Quote Originally Posted by OneTopOneChickenApple View Post
    Man, I wish Cal would go back to these uniforms. Cool, classic, clean. At least have it in the rotation.
    I dont understand why they dont use their best looking Unis? The majority would agree this is their best look, so wouldnt be more marketable to use your best looking unis?

Quote Originally Posted by The415 View Post
    I dont understand why they dont use their best looking Unis? The majority would agree this is their best look, so wouldnt be more marketable to use your best looking unis?
    definitely not a majority...but they are good looking. People should just stop fretting for now and wait til the spring when they unveil our new uniforms. The Equipment manager twitter acct has said they've already designed the uniforms, so we might as well wait a couple months before we complain.

whatever we say now won't have any impact on the design. WHo knows, maybe u'll get ur wish and they'll bust out simple unis.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBearinLA View Post
    definitely not a majority...but they are good looking. People should just stop fretting for now and wait til the spring when they unveil our new uniforms. The Equipment manager twitter acct has said they've already designed the uniforms, so we might as well wait a couple months before we complain.

whatever we say now won't have any impact on the design. WHo knows, maybe u'll get ur wish and they'll bust out simple unis.
    The thing is that our previous look was kind of decent when they went with blue jerseys and gold pants at home. Sure, it still had those stupid stripes all over the place, but at least it looked like a Cal uniform. All those other ridiculous combinations were the problem (white pants at home, no!).

[QUOTE=SnoozerBear;842048372]I am old fashioned so these look better to me.

You are a wise man.

cute little sequined number

Very nice, that uniform alone should draw heavy sanctions

or reminiscent of this

Seriously, when will Oregon go with sequins, velvet and capes?

Quote Originally Posted by oldblu86 View Post
    At least the so-called "Hotties" have green in their costumes. UO football has their school colors as an afterthaught. Cal has been bad enough with Nike lately, but at least we have always had blue and gold. These Fiesta Bowl unis make Oregon and the Pac-12 look stupid and even more tacky than UO usually does. How about some taste and class? When Oregon had uni's that looked like the Green Bay Packers, they were thought of as one of the best looking teams in College Football. Alabama didn't change their look in order to win, did they?
    Is this the John Hamm's character's wife from Madmen?

Agree.. Pretty cool, but Tostitos logo really doesn't mesh well.

The jersey looks par for the course, but have we seen the helmet/pants/shoes yet?

I wouldn't be shocked if the helmet matched the shoulder feathers, the pants were neon green, and the shoes were bioluminescent with little Hermes wings on the heel.

I like Minnesotas new units this year who designed those

Quote Originally Posted by Golden boy View Post

just looked them up...they look clean!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden boy View Post

Those must be Nike's "We haven't screwed these ones up" simple, fundamental, very minimalist Design.

I would rather have the shoulder numbers dropped to the side of the shoulder like Michigan (instead of on top), but Minnesota does look pretty good.

The Matte (flat) paint job on the helmet helps out a lot, too. Contrary to belief, a school doesn't need Nike's permission to customize their team's helmet.