Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Warriors vs Lakers

OT: Warriors vs Lakers

I would post this on the basketball board but it's dead over there (except for The Rise).

Warriors beating the Lakers at the start of the 4th. Nash started for the Lakers.

oh dear heavens, its tied now.

Black Falcon has taken off...thats one cool rookie.

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    What a stinkin entertaining game. NBA is such a superior product compared to college hoops. I don't necessarily say that for NFL v. college football. College basketball is at times unwatchable.

Tough loss as Ws blew a huge lead, but too much progress this season to not be optimistic.

pssahw four HOFs and 41 shots by Kobe to win in OT against a team with one all star...safe to say no finals this year?

yeah yeah Lakers won, but have to keep perspective

True Blue Golden Bear KoreAmBear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozerBear View Post
    pssahw four HOFs and 41 shots by Kobe to win in OT against a team with one all star...safe to say no finals this year?

yeah yeah Lakers won, but have to keep perspective
    You have to admit, though, perspective for a Warriors fan is not really a good thing.

Not a big NBA fan either way but again game was highly entertaining. Just something about players making shots (both teams) during crunch time.

College basketball used to have more swag.

you guys should become insiders... chat tonight was all Lakers-Warriors.

Disappointing loss by my Dubs.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    You have to admit, though, perspective for a Warriors fan is not really a good thing.

Not a big NBA fan either way but again game was highly entertaining. Just something about players making shots (both teams) during crunch time.

College basketball used to have more swag.
    Perspective is actually good for W fans these days, there has been a complete change of culture under the new ownership, followed by what looks like a home-run draft and FA signings. The front office is now filled with smart, savvy and competitive people, and the results this season reflect just that.

Still, no reasonable fan is expecting much this season or the next, perhaps an 8th seed or higher...but things are clearly headed in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBear323 View Post
    Purple and Gold all day.
    That's what Tosh says.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreAmBear View Post
    What a stinkin entertaining game. NBA is such a superior product compared to college hoops. I don't necessarily say that for NFL v. college football. College basketball is at times unwatchable.
    You're crackin me up! Of course the NBA players are better, but if all you like is scoring with a little bit of defense I could see your point. However there is nothing like the NCAA BB Tournament. The NBA playoffs don't even come close.