Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Warriors vs Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozerBear View Post
    Perspective is actually good for W fans these days, there has been a complete change of culture under the new ownership, followed by what looks like a home-run draft and FA signings. The front office is now filled with smart, savvy and competitive people, and the results this season reflect just that.

Still, no reasonable fan is expecting much this season or the next, perhaps an 8th seed or higher...but things are clearly headed in the right direction.
    Maybe the GSW will have a chance to draft Bak Bak!

yeah, that Kobe guy doesn't suck...Lower Merion HS baby

For games like this, Sac, and Orlando, W's really need Bogut in the middle. Just as under manned as Cal against size.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBear323 View Post
    Purple and Gold all day.
    GreyBear..says no offensive post!

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OBear073akaSMFan View Post
    GreyBear..says no offensive post!
    Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozerBear View Post
    pssahw four HOFs and 41 shots by Kobe to win in OT against a team with one all star...safe to say no finals this year?

yeah yeah Lakers won, but have to keep perspective
    You guys have an all star? Congrats.

I'm pretty sure nows not the time for a SoCal sports fan to be snide. The Bay Area is about to enter the type of golden age that Boston experienced a few years ago.

If only cal were apart of the Bay Area renaissance....

Have you not seen the numbers David Lee is putting up? Second only to Kevin Love.

Quote Originally Posted by soefeil View Post
    Have you not seen the numbers David Lee is putting up? Second only to Kevin Love.
    Never heard of him. I'm serious. Didn't catch the game last night.

Never heard of him. I'm serious. Didn't catch the game last night.
    You've never heard of David Lee? Do you even follow the NBA?

You've never heard of David Lee? Do you even follow the NBA?
    I watch about half of the laker games a year plus the marquee games. I've never heard of David Lee.

I watch about half of the laker games a year plus the marquee games. I've never heard of David Lee.
    That's crazy that you've never heard of him because he is one of the most well rounded big men in the league. Had 7 straight road games with 20+ points and 10+ assists. First player to do it since Kareem, you do know who that is right?

That's crazy that you've never heard of him because he is one of the most well rounded big men in the league. Had 7 straight road games with 20+ points and 10+ assists. First player to do it since Kareem, you do know who that is right?
    Dude, Warriors games aren't aired in L.A. It's not like you guys are ever on ABC or ESPN. Maybe now that you have the next Wilt you'll get more air time.

Dude, Warriors games aren't aired in L.A. It's not like you guys are ever on ABC or ESPN. Maybe now that you have the next Wilt you'll get more air time.
    I'm not trying to be a dick it just doesn't make sense that you semi follow the NBA and have never heard of the guy. He played for the Knicks and got plenty of coverage then. I was just shocked