Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: OT: Warriors vs Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBear323 View Post
    The best player on your team is your 45 year old head coach. Get over it.
    And here I thought it was Stephen Curry. You've heard of him, right?

Houston has the youngest team. GSW isn't far behind at 8th.

http://en.hispanosnba.com/teams/comparison

The W's have made a tremendous turn around this season, no doubt about it...but it's a very long season. Lakers are a different team with Nash back.
    Last edited by beelzebear; 12-23-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sycasey View Post
    And here I thought it was Stephen Curry. You've heard of him, right?
    Warriors fans, so pissy. I've heard of you guys sucking balls my entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by beelzebear View Post
    Houston has the youngest team. GSW isn't far behind at 8th.

http://en.hispanosnba.com/teams/comparison

The W's have made a tremendous turn around this season, no doubt about it...but it's a very long season. Lakers are a different team with Nash back.
    Wow the Rockets have the youngest, heaviest, and cheapest average contract team in the NBA.

Wow get off our high horse already. If anything you're the one that sounds bitter and pissy, with your sarcastic half joke and half insult posts. Obviously someone needs to commit more time on self development and less time on spewing uneducated insults.

Let me help you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sarcasm+is+the+lowest+form+of+wit

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozerBear View Post
    Wow get off our high horse already. If anything you're the one that sounds bitter and pissy, with your sarcastic half joke and half insult posts. Obviously someone needs to commit more time on self development and less time on spewing uneducated insults.

Let me help you: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sarcasm+is+the+lowest+form+of+wit
    U mad tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Ukrainian View Post
    Dude ... don't look now, but your ignorance is showing !! The Warriors are the youngest team in the league, starting 2 rookies and a second year guy. 7 of their roster players have 1 YEAR OR LESS experience. Curry is in his third year and Lee is in his seventh. They (Curry and Lee) are both playing at All-Star levels. Curry is just learning the PG position and is averaging 20.2 PPG (on 16 shots/gm) / 6.4 APG. Lee is averaging 20.0 PPG and 11.3 RPG (4th in the league).

The Warriors are a very young team who is still learning how to close out games. Their fatal mistake last night was taking too many 3-pt shots on breakaways in 1-on-3 situations when up by more than 10 points in the 4th. They should have continued to pound the ball inside against Howard and Kobe when they each had 5 personal fouls. They will study and THEY WILL LEARN !!

The Dub's have played virtually the entire season without their starting center (Bogut - 4 token game appearances) and their sixth man, Brandon Rush (2 games before an ACL tear on a flagrant foul). How would the Lakers do without 'world peace' or Dwight Howard??

They have turned things around quickly and at 18-10, they are leading the "AARP" Lakers by 4.5 GAMES !! THE WARRIORS ARE FOR REAL AND THE REST OF THE LEAGUE KNOWS IT, EVEN IF YOU DON'T !!!

Win a playoff series.

I keep wanting to think that Laker fans aren't all arrogant and spoiled, but . . .

U mad tho?
    Do you mind communicating your thoughts more clearly? You're what, almost 30?

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozerBear View Post
    Do you mind communicating your thoughts more clearly? You're what, almost 30?
    I'm not almost 30. You're mad as hell doe.

Quote Originally Posted by sycasey View Post
    I keep wanting to think that Laker fans aren't all arrogant and spoiled, but . . .
    We expect excellence. It's a difficult concept for outsiders.

True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    We expect excellence. It's a difficult concept for outsiders.
    By "outsiders", do you mean 49ers and Giants fans? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYCGOBEARS View Post
    By "outsiders", do you mean 49ers and Giants fans? Lol
    They don't hold a candle to the Lakers, but sure, it's a start. Dude NYC, I'm just trolling these guys because they defend the Warriors like it's their retarded little brother.

Shoulda taken your truce but this troll job was too easy.
    Last edited by SoCalBear323; 12-23-2012 at 04:08 PM.