Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: OT: Happy Holidays all!

  1. #1
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the land of peach blossoms
    Posts
    817

    OT: Happy Holidays all!

    I just want to thank everyone for their passion this season! I finally have found a place where people understand my love of CAL sports. There is a lot of insight that doesn't happen anywhere else and a ton of insider info ( or at least more detailed than anywhere else). So thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

  2. #2
    True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Island of Manhattan
    Posts
    14,997
    Happy Holidays! Go Bears!!!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    I just want to thank everyone for their passion this season! I finally have found a place where people understand my love of CAL sports. There is a lot of insight that doesn't happen anywhere else and a ton of insider info ( or at least more detailed than anywhere else). So thank you and I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!
    And thank you for the good energy, the warmth that you bring to this site.

    Happy holidays and Go Bears!

  4. #4
    Real Bear
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In the land of peach blossoms
    Posts
    817
    Thanks! Oh and as a PSA, if any of you ever need a thread to die, I am your man. In my short time ( 3-4 mos) on the site, I have been the last poster on at least 3 or 4 threads. So if you need this service, let me know!

  5. #5
    True Blue Golden Bear NYCGOBEARS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Island of Manhattan
    Posts
    14,997
    Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    Thanks! Oh and as a PSA, if any of you ever need a thread to die, I am your man. In my short time ( 3-4 mos) on the site, I have been the last poster on at least 3 or 4 threads. So if you need this service, let me know!
    Just so you didn't kill this thread too (jk), Happy Holidays all!

  6. #6
    Loyal Bear oskihasahearton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    By the edge where the trees meet the sea.
    Posts
    4,319
    Good health, cheers to everyone and all the best!
    Go Bears!
    "You ain't got nothing if you ain't got swagger." __

  7. #7

    Good Idea

    Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    Thanks! Oh and as a PSA, if any of you ever need a thread to die, I am your man. In my short time ( 3-4 mos) on the site, I have been the last poster on at least 3 or 4 threads. So if you need this service, let me know!
    There are many occasions when your services could be handy!

    All of us should remember your offer and avail your help when the need is there!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by south bender View Post
    And thank you for the good energy, the warmth that you bring to this site.

    Happy holidays and Go Bears!
    I love you guys.
    Group hug.

  9. #9
    Happy Holidays everyone! Good will to all men (and women), and if you are wishing for World Peace, the Laker game is going right now

  10. #10
    Happy holidays all. The site provides little treats all year for the avid fan, so thanks for that, all of you.

  11. #11

    Love, Happiness and...

    ...Basketball
    I dont need easy, I need possible. Jorge Gutierrez

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by parentswerebears View Post
    Thanks! Oh and as a PSA, if any of you ever need a thread to die, I am your man. In my short time ( 3-4 mos) on the site, I have been the last poster on at least 3 or 4 threads. So if you need this service, let me know!
    Welcome aboard and Merry Christmas!
    As for you service(s), pick any thread dominated by TheRise and have at it!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •