Thread: I may just renew my season tickets

I may just renew my season tickets

I live in Maryland and bought season tickets last year mostly to be able to go to the first game back at Memorial Stadium. I was hoping Cal would be good so that the Cal v tOSU game would be worth a trip in 2013. After tOSU's 2012 season and Cal's 2012 season I don't expect much of that game now. I don't know how well Dykes will do as a head coach, but from what he has said I like the guy, I always like the players, and I love the school. I am feeling good about Cal Football.

If I do renew my season tickets:

What game should I attend in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by oskiwanabe View Post
    I live in Maryland and bought season tickets last year mostly to be able to go to the first game back at Memorial Stadium. I was hoping Cal would be good so that the Cal v tOSU game would be worth a trip in 2013. After tOSU's 2012 season and Cal's 2012 season I don't expect much of that game now. I don't know how well Dykes will do as a head coach, but from what he has said I like the guy, I always like the players, and I love the school. I am feeling good about Cal Football.

If I do renew my season tickets:

What game should I attend in 2013?
    U$C

They could be weaker as their depth hits new lows and bringing in a new QB even though he played this year.

Cue up 365... 3...2...

tOSU. I suspect the team will be playing up to a higher level early and an upset here could be possible. Plus I like the matchup of high powered offsense vs Big 10. If so, we would break their current winning streak.....or not.

Definitely Ohio St. It's a once every quarter century experience, and we'll still be drinking the blue Kool Aid in week 3. There's a chance our season could be meaningless by the time we play USC (I hope not), so it seems like a clear choice to me.

I'm hoping tOSU '13 is like Tennessee '07 Part II.