Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Marshawn goes golfing...

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Yeah it's ugly....but fixable.


    Charles Barkley, on the other hand, is a total lost cause.

  3. #3
    True Blue Golden Bear Cal_Fan2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    East Bay, Ca...
    Posts
    17,336
    Quote Originally Posted by NVGolfingBear View Post
    Yeah it's ugly....but fixable.


    Charles Barkley, on the other hand, is a total lost cause.
    Charles actually has been doing better....but his swing from the early years was so ugly, I was surprised that anyone actually could swing a club like that on purpose....

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal_Fan2 View Post
    Charles actually has been doing better....but his swing from the early years was so ugly, I was surprised that anyone actually could swing a club like that on purpose....
    Chuck was actually pretty good before he started playing in front of crowds and hitting folks with errant shots. That's when the Barkley double clutch downswing started. He's literally never recovered his old form even with much professional help.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by hanky1 View Post
    Well he's certainly no Alex Morgan...but who is.

  6. #6
    True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    She has robes and she has monkeys, lazy diamond studded flunkies
    Posts
    12,189
    Well, at least it wouldn't be boring driving around the course in a golf cart with him.



    Last edited by bearister; 06-25-2014 at 09:17 AM.

  7. #7

    Made my day Bearister

    Quote Originally Posted by bearister View Post
    Well, at least it wouldn't be boring driving around the course in a golf cart with him.



    Thx.

  8. #8
    True Blue Golden Bear bearister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    She has robes and she has monkeys, lazy diamond studded flunkies
    Posts
    12,189
    Quote Originally Posted by wifeisafurd View Post
    Thx.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •