Thread: Private Message

Bluescriptcal Private Message

How do I ask that a reply be sent me as a "PM"?

Thanks for the help with this.

63Gaucho

in english.

Quote Originally Posted by 63Gaucho View Post
    How do I ask that a reply be sent me as a "PM"?

Thanks for the help with this.

63Gaucho
    don't mean to be flip, 63G, but the suggestion folks use private Personal Messages no doubt could be shared in plain language. and if the poster doesn't know how to do PM's, might could suggest they start by clicking on their upper-left "user cp" button. or else a third option: send *them* a pm and hope they figure out how to reply.

speculating, any Bear can also initiate pm's using this untried shortcut:
    http://bearinsider.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm

good luck G.
    Last edited by SiniCal; 07-16-2014 at 05:50 PM.

Private Message

Thanks for the reply and suggestions. The point of all this was that I'm trying to give away my collection of Cal football media guides and I was going to post it on Growls and I figured anyone interested could send me a "PM".

63G

uh-oh.

Quote Originally Posted by 63Gaucho View Post
    Thanks for the reply and suggestions. The point of all this was that I'm trying to give away my collection of Cal football media guides and I was going to post it on Growls and I figured anyone interested could send me a "PM".

63G
    shoot 63gaucho, i'm worried a bear letting go of a longtime cal media guide collection is health related? say it ain't so.

being in my late 60s it has become obvious we're all gonna die sooner or later, no matter our good health habits or not. my wife attended santa barbara for just one year decades ago, till mono sent her home early. which made my life, after we hooked up at cal in the early 70s.

to no noticeable effect i complained about media guide's being discontinued as partial explanation why we dropped a nearly 40 year old streak of season tickets.

anyways, fare thee well.

cupjay@earthlink.net