Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: Video of Mixon hitting woman shown to media

OT: Video of Mixon hitting woman shown to media

Sorry for the tease but at this time there are only reports of the viewing by media who did watch it. Video to be released to the public on Nov 1.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...183849393.html

Following the slap across the left side of his neck (she can barely reach his face), Mixon unloads a violent right handed hook. There's really not a nice or clean way of saying it. Molitor immediately falls to the floor from the strike, hitting her face on the edge of the table in the process. Mixon immediately bolts out of frame.
    When Mixon looked like he was trying to leave after possibly saying something he shouldn't have, Molitor, the victim, initiated the physical confrontation with a push into Mixon's chest, which didn't seem to move him much. Mixon followed by lunging at her. Molitor jerked back and slapped Mixon on the chin and neck. She swung with force but didn't connect flush or enough to make an impact on Mixon. Immediately following the slap, Mixon leveled a punch violent enough to knock Molitor down so that her head hit the corner of a nearby table. The force of Mixon's punch caught me off guard -- even when I knew it was coming.

Is that customary to show a video to the press before the defendant has their day in court? I would think that Mixon's attorney would try to prevent this, since now the press can in their own words (and bias) depict the incident and taint others who have not yet viewed it for themselves. Is this a judge or jury type of court proceeding?

I thought this was a thread about Tim mixon.

So how is Molitor (the girl) the "victim" when she happened to strike first? I don't know anyone that deserves to be struck first based solely on WORDS said.

And yes, this is a tease. All of this info was already released.

I can only conclude that the video will only verify what we, the police, and the DA already know.

Psycho drunk girl in a bar got what she deserved.

Since when is it OK for anyone to "initiate ... physical contact" and not expect a response?
    Mixon begins to walk away and appears to say something to the male as he starts his exit out of frame. This is when Molitor (the girl) initiates the physical contact with a two handed push (to Mixon).

In before the "it's never OK to hit a woman" folks.

Let this be another recruiting lesson, not all that glitters is gold. Sure that was a 5 star punch tho

We had 3 recent RBs good enough to play as true frosh and they all appear to be good fits for our university too

She is bleeding from her nose, refusing the help being offered.
    Drunk psycho girl.

Quote Originally Posted by 93gobears View Post
    So how is Molitor (the girl) the "victim" when she happened to strike first? I don't know anyone that deserves to be struck first based solely on WORDS said.

And yes, this is a tease. All of this info was already released.

I can only conclude that the video will only verify what we, the police, and the DA already know.

Psycho drunk girl in a bar got what she deserved.
    Stay classy.

Quote Originally Posted by pingpong2 View Post
    Unless she is hitting you.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmastapoop View Post
    Stay classy.
    I'm all for equal rights.

When Mixon looked like he was trying to leave...
    She continued to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by pingpong2 View Post

This whole incident is sad. Kids with alcohol being stupid.

Ummm the way some of you guys sound, it appears you would be okay if this was in florida and mixon pulled out a gun and shot her in the face and it was ok bc of the stand your ground law smh