Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Harbaugh to Michigan?

Harbaugh to Michigan?

They reportedly offered 6 years $49 million. They ain't fucking around anymore.

Good move for Jim I think; resurrect his alma mater and then have his pick of NFL jobs in a few years. I hope he does it... would love to see some Urban Meyer vs. Harbaugh action.

Hope it happens and the niners hire someone horrific and takes them to worst team in the nfl in 2 years and they fire him and the new guy picks Goff with the top pick...bam!

Quote Originally Posted by Davidson View Post
    Hope it happens and the niners hire someone horrific and takes them to worst team in the nfl in 2 years and they fire him and the new guy picks Goff with the top pick...bam!
    The niners have a couple strong internal candidates and still have a lot of talent. I don't expect they'll return to the dark times.

That's crazy. He "only" gets $25/5 yrs with 9er's

Don't think Jim is looking for the lifestyle of a college head coach at this point in his life and career. Seems very doubtful he takes UM's offer, as rich as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by HaasBear04 View Post
    The niners have a couple strong internal candidates and still have a lot of talent. I don't expect they'll return to the dark times.
    Who are you thinking of?

Quote Originally Posted by B.A. Bearacus View Post
    Don't think Jim is looking for the lifestyle of a college head coach at this point in his life and career. Seems very doubtful he takes UM's offer, as rich as it is.
    well, he's at least "considering" it.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12...g-michigan-job

Quote Originally Posted by B.A. Bearacus View Post
    Agree. He can make close to the same dough in the NFL and play for a Super Bowl instead of worrying about beating Northwestern

Quote Originally Posted by Ncsf View Post
    Who are you thinking of?
    Tomsula and Fangio.

JH going to Michigan would be GREAT for college football. I hope he does it.

Harbaugh will go where his wife lets him go, and that's somewhere is in California.

Give Hairball credit for having a smart wife.

I'll believe it when I see it. I think the guy is just too competitive to take a "step down".

Would this not in fact make him the highest paid coach in the world, in any sport?

How much money is it worth to Harbaugh to not be Pete(what's your problem) Carroll's biatch?