Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Question about Stanford:

Quote Originally Posted by BearBoarBlarney View Post
    Yes, Coach David Smug decided it would be good sport to have his QB throw for a TD with under 2 minutes left in the 2013 Big Game and with Stanford leading by 43.

Next time you hear the idiot talking heads employed by ESPN or the Pac12 Network talking about what a "class act" David Shaw is and how he "does it right way," remember that 2013 game.
    The shoe's been on the other foot during the Tedford years (2004 and 2006 Big Games), and I'm sure we were all rooting for the Bears to put up a huge score on furd those years, but not by passing with 2 minutes to go and not by cheap-shotting the furd QB.

Those were pretty lame things to do, though to be fair, I wouldn't label Shaw or any coach based on one day.

True Blue Golden Bear
    Well done boarbearblarney.

BTW, people can you please edit before replying with the entire previous message? It's murder on those of us on mobile and having to do all that scrolling!

Quote Originally Posted by GranadaHillsBear View Post

BTW, people can you please edit before replying with the entire previous message? It's murder on those of us on mobile and having to do all that scrolling!
    Thanks for the tip... it never occurred to me. Wow, the "monster thread" over on the basketball board must be "murder with special circumstances" (for mobile)!

Quote Originally Posted by Big C_Cal View Post
    Thanks for the tip... it never occurred to me. Wow, the "monster thread" over on the basketball board must be "murder with special circumstances"!
    Murder with gigantic photos of asses
    Strongly abides by the motto: "safety third"

I think spelling Stanford "Stanfurd" is f**k ass stupid but BBB nailed it....and Stanford was my ***** ass safety school....

Quote Originally Posted by OldenBear View Post
    and of course, the famous 'Stanfurd Ruggers of 2001'. Search the net for an audio file, and I'm sure others will fill in the glorious history of Furd rugby, oh those noble sons of Leland.
    I made a web page all about The Scrum Axe of 2001. http://bearinsider.com/links/stanfur...umaxe2001.html

Direct link to the mp3 http://www.bearinsider.com/links/sta...rd_Ruggers.mp3
    GO BEARS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by GranadaHillsBear View Post

You need a better phone! LOL!