Thread: OT AD/Fball salaries and Michigan

OT AD/Fball salaries and Michigan

USC: The school paid former head coach Lane Kiffin $725,000 in 2013 buyout money, according to USA Today, but itís unknown if he is due additional buyout compensation. The paper reports Kiffin, who was dismissed in September 2013, made a total of $3.4 million in his final season. In addition, the paper reports athletic director Pat Haden earned more than $2.5 million in 2013, likely making him the nationís highest-paid AD.

What is Cal new AD salary?

Michigan: Sports Illustratedís Andy Staples has an interesting story on how Jim Harbaugh hired director of player development Gwendolyn Bush, who had been a teacher in Ft. Lauderdale and whose son recently transferred from Stanford to U-M as a graduate player

Rolling my eyes!!! Interesting indeed.
    Can't believe any football coach or any other coach at Cal would try this!!

Wait until you hear about the head coach's bathroom at U-M.

Quote Originally Posted by wifeisafurd View Post
    Wait until you hear about the head coach's bathroom at U-M.
    I imagine it has a huge mirror so HairBall can enjoy watching himself perform.

Actually, it is an interesting story. Lyons' mother was a perfect choice to function as a liaison between the players parents and the coaching staff. When her son was being recruited out of HS, she developed a 50 question survey that all coaches recruiting her son had to complete before she would consider them. She appears to be a very bright and savvy woman who clearly understands the recruiting game. I suspect that she will do a fine job for UM.