Thread: Fix Credit Card Information at PayPal

Fix Credit Card Information at PayPal

To fix credit card information at PayPal, please use the information in this link. http://bearinsider.com/page.php?pg=fixpaypal It is in the HELP Drop Menu.
    GO BEARS !!!

Dear Chris and Calfans:
    I have fixed and re-fixed and re-fixed again my account with Paypal. I refuse to do it again. It's a mess. I'm willing to give you a credit card or I will mail a check whichever you choose, but I will not use Paypal. It's up to you. I have either Visa or American Express. Take your pick. Or, provide me with an address and I will mail a check today. But this Paypal stuff is at an end.
    Best,
    Don Gindy

I am having the same issues. Please provide another way to pay for Bearinsider. Go Bears!

Quote Originally Posted by 6bear6 View Post
    Dear Chris and Calf's:
    I have fixed and re-fixed and re-fixed again my account with Paypal. I refuse to do it again. It's a mess. I'm willing to give you a credit card or I will mail a check whichever you choose, but I will not use Paypal. It's up to you. I have either Visa or American Express. Take your pick. Or, provide me with an address and I will mail a check today. But this Paypal stuff is at an end.
    Best,
    Don Gindy

Not working after I changed my info this year
    3-9 and a 95% graduation rate trump a Rose Bowl

Please check again. Your payment was added today.
    GO BEARS !!!

I've been trying all weekend. Paypal is working for me but my response from BI is nonsensical.

Same problem - Same abysmal customer service

Quote Originally Posted by 6bear6 View Post
    Dear Chris and Calfans:
    Best,
    Don Gindy
    I don't deal with any other brick and mortar or on-line businesses that make it so difficult to set up an account. There is no one to talk to, either live or on-line, and in various attempt over the last year I have grown weary of the endless loop this site offers those who struggle with subscription.