Chat Room
Go Back   The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7 > The Public Place where "CyberBears" Growl > Women's Basketball
Reload this Page BearShare: Daron Park, Part 2
Notices

(#1) Old
Staff Writer

BearShare: Daron Park, Part 2 - 01-03-2012, 03:54 PM

Happy New Year, everyone.

Here's the conclusion of my Q&A with Daron Park. Daron is hilarious--I was laughing for most of this part--so hopefully, the interview translates in print and cheers you up from the gloom of last weekend.

http://www.bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=1673

In case you missed Part 1:
http://www.bearinsider.com/news/story.php?article=1669

Take care,
Viet
  (#2) Old
Loyal Bear

This has to be the wildest interview yet - 01-03-2012, 05:11 PM

He just goes places you don't expect to go. And you did a great interview but I had the feeling that you really enjoyed the interview because it just took off to parts unknown.

By the way, tell him I'll back him with my guitar. Maybe an Allman Brothers tune. Lord I was born a Ramblin man. And that is Daron.
  (#3) Old
Staff Writer

01-04-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvitbear View Post
He just goes places you don't expect to go. And you did a great interview but I had the feeling that you really enjoyed the interview because it just took off to parts unknown.

By the way, tell him I'll back him with my guitar. Maybe an Allman Brothers tune. Lord I was born a Ramblin man. And that is Daron.
I'd bet Daron knows lyrics to Allman Brothers songs!

I had heard about the narrowness of his food spectrum, so I expected anti-veggies sentiments. But I was not prepared for his visceral reaction around popcorn!

In any case, Daron was a terrific sport. And I just had to roll with it, hence more of a back-and-forth in this interview than most.

GO BEARS!