Chat Room
Go Back   The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7 > The Public Place where "CyberBears" Growl > Women's Basketball
Reload this Page 4 P12 Teams in the top 25?!?
Notices

(#1) Old
Active Bear

4 P12 Teams in the top 25?!? - 12-14-2012, 07:31 PM

Welcome to the new Pac12 .Colorado got a vote last week in the AP poll, and after knocking off No. 8 Louisville at home 70-66 I expect to see them ranked. They are 9-0 and will likely enter conference play undefeated.

My prediction: Come Monday CALIFORNIA is the new #8. And that my friends, is the important part.

Go Bears!
  (#2) Old
Loyal Bear

Colorado was 30th in the Sagarin before this game. - 12-14-2012, 07:36 PM

This should help them and the conference.
  (#3) Old
Loyal Bear

Northwestern Game Huge for the Bears - 12-14-2012, 08:35 PM

Considering the loss by Louisville, if the Bears win at Northwestern Monday they will be no worse that #8 (AP Poll) going into the home game against #22 Kansas. Beating Kansas and GWU at home could really solidify their standing within the Top 8 before starting Pac-12 play. As for Northwestern, our Bears should spank them. They have lost 3 straight after winning their first 6. Hopefully, our Bears will be all business. Northwestern helped us by scheduling Cal for a Monday morning game in front of a few hundred semi-interested school girls. Should be very neutral court-like. As long as we come to play the Bears will get another important road win.

Go Bears!
  (#4) Old
Real Bear

12-15-2012, 02:35 AM

We will definitely have to watch out for Colorado in addition to UCLA. I recall CU gave us tough games last year.

We'll see if we can get some help from the SEC and pass Kentucky and Georgia, both of which I think we are better than.