The most frequent customer service request we get - especially at this time of year - is when subscribers lose access
to this Insiders board and to our vital Chat room. (Where we now support up to 400 simultaneous visitors - think LOI day).
Ninety-nine percent of these lost-access cases happen when a reader's credit card information at PayPal becomes out-of-date. When that happens PayPal first tries to make a renewal payment to us, fails, then tries again in a few days. Good that they try, but you lose access in the interim.
When we hear from any of you about losing access, we almost always toss in some comp days so you don't lose access while the credit card data issue is sorted out.
But the whole problem - for you and for us (several times daily right now) - can be eliminated if you check & update your credit card info at PayPal. It's quick & easy:
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click on "Profile" on the menu bar
3. Slide down to "Add or edit credit card", click that.
4. On the next page click "edit" at the right side of the line with your credit card.
5. Verify that it is up-to-date, make any needed changes, save it, and you're done.
We're glad to help if any of this is complicated - or if special circumstances apply. Whatever - just let us know Please Contact Us
(AND - Please store this information somewhere so you can find it for future use - we don't want to clog up our boards with this kind of topic.)