Chat Room
Go Back   The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7 > The Public Place where "CyberBears" Growl > Football
Reload this Page To be sure you do not lose access to this board - or to Chat - read this
Notices

(#1) Old
Publisher, Bear Insider

To be sure you do not lose access to this board - or to Chat - read this - 12-20-2012, 05:00 PM

The most frequent customer service request we get - especially at this time of year - is when subscribers lose access to this Insiders board and to our vital Chat room. (Where we now support up to 400 simultaneous visitors - think LOI day).

Ninety-nine percent of the lost-access cases happen when a reader's credit card information at PayPal is out-of-date. When that happens, PayPal first tries again to make a renewal payment to us, fails, then tries again in a few days. Good that they try, but in the interim you might lose access to your subscriber's content here.

When we hear from any of you about losing that access, we often add a few comp days so you don't lose access while the credit card data issue is sorted out.

But the whole problem - both for you and for us can be avoided if you can check & update your credit card info at PayPal. Please do this whenever your card is renewed.

Doing it is quick & easy:

1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click on "Profile" on the menu bar
3. Slide down to "Add or edit credit card", click that.
4. On the next page click "edit" at the right side of the line with your credit card.
5. Verify that it is up-to-date, make any needed changes, save it, and you're done.

We're glad to help if any of this is complicated - or if special circumstances apply. Whatever - just let us know please.

Contact Us

Last edited by GreyBear; 12-25-2012 at 07:16 PM.
  (#2) Old
Loyal Bear

12-20-2012, 05:02 PM

This has happened to me ....
  (#3) Old
Loyal Bear

01-20-2013, 08:19 PM

Thanks greybear. Currently going thru this now. If it takes much longer I'll hit you up for a couple comp days. That's very cool of ya to offer that.
  (#4) Old
Real Bear

01-25-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwharfrat View Post
This has happened to me ....
I've done it too. Twice.